𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

( chapter three )❛ finding derek ❜

( chapter three )
❛ finding derek ❜

ELLIE, LYDIA, MALIA, STILES AND KIRA stood against roscoe as scott was talking with araya.

when they reunited, ellie gave lydia and kira a huge hug. she was worried about them. lydia was like a sister to ellie, along with allison. she didn't want to lose another sister figure. ellie gave scott a slap on the back of his head for scaring her. but, she was glad to see that scott, lydia and kira were all okay after being in a locked room with the hunters.

"so what now?" stiles walked forward to scott once he was done speaking with araya.

"she thinks she knows where we can find derek." scott told the pack. ellie furrowed her eyebrows.

"she gonna tell us where?" malia asked.

"uh, actually, she's giving us a guide." scott informed them. right on cue, a girl riding a black motorcycle pulled up. the girl removed her helmet, her long brown hair flowing around like in a commercial.

"now that's an entrance." ellie pointed towards the girl in admiration. braeden gave the young girl a smirk.

"you know her?" stiles asked scott.

"braeden." scott answered, remembering the girl.

"who's braeden?" malia asked confused by scott and lydia's faces.

"she's a mercenary." lydia asked, eyeing braeden in suspicion.

"right now, i'm the only one who's gonna take you to la iglesia." braeden said as she held her helmet under her arm.

"the church?" ellie asked confused on what a church had to do with finding derek.

"what's the church?" stiles asked braeden who looked at him.

"it's not a place you'll find god."

☠︎ ☠︎ ☠︎

the youngest stilinski was squished in between lydia and malia as they were all in roscoe, following braeden. she didn't mind though, she was too busy thinking about how kate argent was magically alive.

the pack rode in silence until malia snapped everyone out of their own thoughts, "okay. i'll ask. who's kate argent?"

"uh. i'd like to know, too." kira awkwardly raised her hand.