when they got to the studio they waited outside until they were told to come in but we're met with an hysterical abby who flew to her car.

she told the group on how officers walked into the studio and served her with papers. bianca did few bad for abby, she did. but at the same time she has made so many enemies in the last few years that this was gonna happen sooner or later.

when they walked into the studio, the girls began changing into their dance wear. walking into the studio they noticed kalani and kira weren't their yet.

"how is everybody?" abby asked around.

"not everybody's here, as you can see." jill spoke up.

"yeah that's true." holly agreed.

"kalani, is late." abby stated.

"again."

"second week."

brianna rolled her eyes at the women. they're attacking a 15 year old, who has no control over how fast she gets here or her mother. they're taking frustration out on kalani and it didn't sit right with brianna.

"is there a penalty for not being here? Just to hold her accountable?" holly asked calmly.

"holly would you like to make the penalty? that's great. hundred pushups? hundred sit-ups?"

soon enough the door opened and kalani and kira walked in with guilty smiles. "where were you?"

"stuck in traffic. you're guys traffic is horrendous here." kira stated and abby took a breath.

"it its. and i understand that." abby said and you could feel the tension in the room and it was getting awkward. "i'm gonna get to the pyramid. so on the bottom of the pyramid is mackenzie. you were to be freaky and weird. so that the people go ooh and ahh when they saw your tricks. it could have been better, weirder. you're duet with birdie won, although she out performed you by a lot."

"next, maddie. you didn't have a solo this week.
you were the twin with kendall. was it anything you couldn't handle? no. next, bianca. you were the magician in the group. didn't have a solo or anything extra but i do think you shined in the group."

"and birdie. you did great in the group and you out danced mackenzie in the duet which won. nothing to hard for you. actually i think you had it easy last week, dancing with mackenzie." birdie awkwardly nodded at the notes abby gave her. she was thankful that abby thought she did good in the group and duet, but she didn't think she out dances mackenzie. the won because they worked together, it wasn't just birdie dancing.

"nia, i thought you really portrayed your character in your solo as well as the group routine. next we have kendall. i thought your solo was good, but could have been stronger. it was still a pretty girl with a pretty prop. so the judges for their highest score at that competition went to kalani. kalani, i'm glad you're back on the team. i dont know if anybody else is."

"this weekend we are traveling to detroit michigan." hearing this, bianca's head rolled back in frustration. she has nothing against michigan she in fact loves the michigan state dance team. but she knew who would he there and what drama would go down.

"you know who lives in detroit michigan. ava, and her mom jeanette." jill pointed out to the moms.

"i already know she's doing it solo. it's on facebook." melissa stated and brianna let out a groan.

"here we go." brianna mumbled.

"kalani, your doing a solo you earned it. maddie you will be doing a solo. lastly, bianca you have a solo. the three of you are going against one another. this is the big showdown everybody's been waiting for, but if that other kid, the stalker's kid, gets anywhere up there, even near you guys, look out. birdie already beat her, you three should have no problem."

The new favorites | dance moms जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें