I can't even go to work at the school, not for a walk, I can't even go to the kitchen without being followed by guards. It's tiring. And I'm close to my breaking point with it all.

He grasps my hair at the back of my head, pulling me from my thoughts before spinning me, whispering in my ear harshly from behind, "Pay. Attention. Or I'm going to drag your arse into the bathroom, bring you to the very edge of your orgasm, and walk out before it hits you."

My eyes search the room, noticing his men who were exercising are gone, and they land on Ainsley, sitting on the weight bench eating a packet of crisps. "You wouldn't," I reply when I'm sure she isn't paying us any attention.

"Try me," he responds, pushing me forward. "Get into position. Your punches are good, but you need to put more power into them. Swing your hip into it, don't aim for me, aim behind me."

"You've said this a million times already."

"Then fucking listen," he retorts, throwing himself at me. I leap to the side before he can get me, landing a clenched fist into his ribs. He doesn't budge or even make a noise, whereas I'd be gasping and threatening his balls. "Good. Now do it harder so I don't feel like a child just tapped me."

"It's a shame I'm pregnant and can't show you how it's done, Danielle," Ains says, and I groan. She's used the pregnancy card a few times now.

"You wouldn't be able to do much better. And the fact Gary fucked you in the first place disgusts me."

I slap Eric's arm. "You're being a dick. Don't be mean and stop being so rough with me!"

He scoffs. "Fine, but we move on to weaponry tomorrow, so please quit fucking around."

"You are aware that you're the size of the dome, right? I'm five-three, and you're... what? Six feet tall?"

I duck as he swings a fist. Eric nods in approval, circling me and throwing another punch that I dodge again. "Six-two, actually."

Kneeing him as hard as I can in the thigh, he doesn't flinch, and I debate our entire relationship when he lunges for me.

My fist flies up, trying to catch him off guard, but he captures my wrist, kicks my legs away from me, and I tumble to the ground. I grab his foot as he goes to walk back, and he loses his balance. Falling to the mats, I climb on top of him, pinning his hands down easily.

"The taller you are, the easier and harder you fall," I say, smiling down at him. He makes no move to push me off. "It's the laws of physics, Eric. You're apparently smart, you should know that."

He smirks up at me, trying to contain a laugh. "You're such a little shit."

I giggle. "You love it."

He hums and laces his fingers with mine at the sides of his head.

God, he's handsome.

If we weren't here, I'd lean down and kiss him, probably take his clothes off and ride him into the mats.

But in all honesty, I need to get off him before someone walks in. This is an open gym area for all of his men, some VIP members, and soon will be available to everyone in the dome. Yeah, he is in charge of the security feed and has done nothing but delete footage after footage of the two of us this past week, but this is risky.

His eyes drop to my mouth, a glint in them, and he licks his lips in a way that has my insides clenching. My thighs tighten at his sides, and he raises a suggestive brow. I've been in this position pretty much all week, and the memories make my cheeks warm, remembering the way he feels inside of me.