♡ 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐤 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ♡

caregiver: chan
little: minho (age 1-2)

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

it was a sunny, warm morning of june in seoul; no clouds could be spotted in the blue sky and no wind was blowing.

and that morning, a bubbly, little minho had woken up quite early, impatient and excited to play with his daddy all day long.

chan was used to the little's energy and frenzy, and he knew that the best thing to do was to take him to the playground.

"come on sweetie, it's time to put on your beautiful shoes" chan uttered while embracing minho and bringing him to the couch.

"shoe! shoe!" the little exclaimed excitedly, bouncing on the couch.

chan chuckled fondly, cooing at minho's cuteness while tying his shoes.

"here you go, sweetheart! let's go to the playground, shall we?" the older uttered, holding minho's hand.

the little just giggled and jumped up and down repeatedly.

the two stepped out of the door, chan closed and locked it.

little minho couldn't look forward to go to the playground: he really enjoyed it when his daddy pushed him on the swing or when they went on the slide together.

luckily, the playground wasn't too far from their house, it took only a few minutes to get there on foot.

when they arrived, the little's eyes lit up and a big, joyful smile appeared on his face.

"dada, shwing!" he exclaimed, bouncing on his feet and pointing his index to the swing.

"you wanna go on the swing, don't you, baby? let's go then!" chan said sweetly.

the older helped the younger get on the swing, picking him up and sitting him on the seat.

"hold on tight to the chains, honey. one, two, three, go!" chan uttered before starting to push the swing.

the more the swing speeded, the more minho got excited. he was laughing so much, having the best time of his life as he felt like he was flying.

chan, on the other hand, was glad to see his baby so cheerful and happy.

after a while, the little wanted to get off of the swing, so chan helped him off the seat.

as soon as he got his feet on the ground, he was already running towards the slide.

chan immediately had to run after him, without having the time to even take a breath.

it was pretty draining to look after a dynamic little like minho, however to chan there was nothing more amazing than taking care of his little one.

don't get him wrong, he loved minho to infinity and beyond even when he was adult, but when the boy was in his head space, he was a literal ball of cuteness and a ray of sunshine.

*

the two did the slide together at least ten times, before minho came up with a little problem.

"dada, pee" the little told the older, a bit worried. he really needed to go to the restroom, but he didn't want to go home: he wanted to stay at the playground more and have more fun with his daddy.

chan noticed the younger's sadness and concern.

"oh, you need to go to the toilet, sweetheart? it's ok, we can go home and use the restroom" he said gently.

"no home, daddy!" the little exclaimed on the verge of tears.

"hey, hey, don't cry baby" chan reassured the younger, embracing him. "we can go home, so that you can do what you need to do, and then come back here. doesn't it sound great, cutie pie?"

the little sniffled before nodding slightly.

"then, let's go" chan smiled at minho, kissing his cheek right after, making him smile a little.

the two arrived at their place and chan helped the little use the restroom.
they came back to the playground as established previously, and they spent some more great time together, laughing and cuddling under the warm sun of june.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.