♡ 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 ♡

caregiver: hyunjin
little: seungmin (age 4)

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

it was a winter sunday morning, meaning that neither hyunjin nor seungmin had to go to work. that's why, even if it was pretty late, the two were still sleeping peacefully in their shared bed, underneath the warmth of the blankets.

the first one to wake up was seungmin, a little seungmin to be exact.

the boy wearily rubbed his eyes while yawning before sitting up and spotting a sleeping hyunjin next to him.
at first, he didn't want to wake him up because he knew that sunday was the only day when his daddy could sleep until late, so he just lay down again and just stared at the ceiling whilst hugging his teddy bear.

but soon, he began to get bored; he wanted cuddles and he wanted to play with hyunjin. plus, his stomach was gurgling as it absolutely needed to be filled with some yummy food.
at that point, he couldn't wait any longer to wake his daddy up.

"daddy~" he said softly whilst slightly shaking hyunjin by his shoulder.

but hyunjin didn't wake up, he just moved a bit.

"daddyyy" seungmin said again, this time louder and shaking the older a bit more vigorously.
finally, hyunjin's eyes opened and the boy let out a sleepy yawn.

seungmin smiled fondly at the sight of his daddy waking up.

"good morning, daddy!" he exclaimed cheerfully.
hyunjin immediately understood that the younger had woken up in little space.

"hi princess! did you sleep well?" he asked while caressing seungmin's right cheek.

"mh mh" the little nodded.

"are you hungry, cutie?" hyunjin asked the younger whilst getting out of the bed.

"yes papa!"

"no problem, sweetie. daddy's gonna make you a yummy breakfast!" hyunjin assured.

the two went downstairs, hyunjin heading to the kitchen, while seungmin just sat at the table, waiting patiently for his daddy to make breakfast.

some minutes later, hyunjin came to the dining room with seungmin's sippy cup full of warm milk and a big slice of toasted bread smeared with strawberry jam, which was the little's favorite flavor of jam.

seungmin's eyes lit up as soon as his breakfast was served in front of him, his lips curving into a happy, adorable smile.

"thanks, daddy!" he thanked hyunjin.

"no problem, honey!" the older said back whilst pouring some cereals into a bowl with some peach yogurt.

"daddy?" the little spoke with his mouth full of food.

"yes, love?" hyunjin replied to the younger, raising his eyes from his cell phone and looking at his boyfriend.

"can we pway together after bweakfast?" seungmin innocently asked, not being able to speak properly due to the huge amount of food he had in his mouth.