"Just give us the girl and we'll be on our way lickity-split" she said.

Dick let go of my arm.

"I'm going to check their car" he said walking out.

I looked between the two as they smiled. I tapped my fingers on my arm as the two shot daggers through me.

"You are quite remarkable" the woman said breaking the minutes long silence. "Born of two species, you can help us bring Rachel. There is a way to bring him back, your dad."

"He's dead, he's gone. There's no coming back" I said walking out of the door.

I walked out of the room looking around before going outside. Kory, Gar and Rachel were already outside as I approached them.

"Any luck?" I yelled.

"I'm gonna find out who's running this freak show" Dick said.

"I'll come with you" I said.

"Absolutely not. They'll kill any cops who try to handle them" he said.

"Don't trust me?" I asked.

"She needs you here" he said softly.

I nodded looking back to Rachel.

"I thought we weren't splitting up" she said.

"I'm coming back" he said. "I promise."

He looked between Kory and I.

"Keep them safe" he said.

He drove off in the assassins car. Rachel and Gar went to my room as Kory and I walked to Dick's room where they were. My mouth dropped seeing the bodies without heads.

"Oh shit" she said. "Dick's gonna think I did it."

"What the fuck happened?" I said walking closer.

I examined their bodies.

"It looks like their heads exploded" I said. "Dick said they were being brainwashed. Which makes sense if there was something implanted into their head."

"We gotta call Dick" she said.

I nodded stepping away from the bodies.

"We should probably wait" I said. "At least for a little bit."

Hours passed by as I sat in the chair looking at Rachel and Gar sleep. I closed my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep until I was pulled into something.

I looked around not recognizing the room I was in. A person walked in, barely recognizing the young boy.

"What do you want, Billy?" I asked.

"I need your help" he said.

"Ask mom" I said rolling my eyes.

"I can't do it alone" he said. "She sent me."

"I'm not helping you nor her. And you both know why" I said.

I closed my eyes as Billy ran towards me.

"Please, Olivia, I can't do it by myself. I'm not powerful enough" he said.

"I'm sorry" I said. "I can't help."

I opened my eyes gasping for air. Kory walked in pointing to her phone. We walked to the other room where the headless body's stayed.

"Where the hell are you?" Kory asked.

"Oh" I said.

"I thought you were coming back here" she said.

I sighed walking out to the hallway.