5| ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ: ꜱʟᴏᴡ-ᴛᴏxɪɴ

Start from the beginning

I thought to call my colleges mates, immediately, wanting to know what occurred. But, before I can do it, I got a call from the nearby telephone.

I noticed all of the staff are occupied with their works. So, I attended it. It's none other than, my so-called senior. I stared up at him, as he proclaimed to come to his cabin. I retort, ok.

I heaved out a weak sigh, as I wonder when can I work in a peaceful setting. This place gives me the vibes of a toy factory. I went to his cabin, as he told me to sit on the chair. I nodded.

My sense stirs around Aleena ma'am; I cannot accept this. My thoughts got interrupted by Mr.Daksh. "How do the work going? Do you need any help?", he interrogated, as I said, that I am not facing any difficulty.

He asked where I am living, as it had my heart go for a marathon. Oh, no! I hesitated, but he requested to reveal it to him. It made me uneasy, however, our conversation got inhibited by the telephone on his table.

"One second.", he excused, attending the call. I pay heed to his talk through the telephone. I can see, he is talking to Mr.Mewar, Our Boss.

"Sir, how about I send ritvika? She can-", but he stopped his talk in the mid and listened, calmly. He said, Ok sir, and hung up the call.

"Aadriti, Sir wanted you to join a meeting which is about the fixing of contract papers.", He acknowledged, as it made my heart sing in happiness. Thank God! I have escaped from him.

"Be careful with Mr.Mewar. As he's rich, from a royal family. Also, he's Prime Minister's son.", he stated, as it left me astonished. He got this much wealth and fame, yet he's humble.

He is a great man...

Mr.Daksh began to add further to put some distance from him, saying, that, Mr.Mewar trying to woo me.

Uff! This guy. Is he thinking that I am a small kid, who cannot able to set off things between good and bad?

I ignored his words...

I asserted, "Ok, Sir. I will take care." He gave a nod and gave me a notepad to use during the conference.

I thanked him and made my way out of the Cabin. I grabbed my bag hastily and walked towards the lift. I pressed the lift button, waiting for it to unlock.

I need to inform Harika...

The lift sounded the open of the door as it got unlocked, entering inside, I've pressed the ground floor button. As I informed Harika, that I going out to attend a conference with Mr.Mewar.

Reaching the ground floor, I glimpsed Mr.Mewar, sitting on the couch. As he waved his hands at me with a smile, watching me. I walked towards him.

"Shall we go?", he queried, as I retort back, saying, Yes. He introduced me to his Secretary, Disha Chandar. I and she exchanged a smile.

On the way, Mr.Mewar told me, what I have to do at the conference. I listen to it calmly. We entered the car which is a black Rolls-Royce. I found out by the symbol, in the front.

I sat near the window. Mr.Mewar has settled near me and his Secretary is sitting on the front seat.

We made our way out of the Company as Mr.Mewar solicited me, "Have you ever seen Sahor before, Aadriti?"

Sahor?!

"No Sir, I don't know about whom you are talking about.", I replied to him, for which he told me to take my phone out and go to google.