5| ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ: ꜱʟᴏᴡ-ᴛᴏxɪɴ

Start from the beginning

Hearing those words, he suspiciously stared at me. I can tell by his stares at me, this guy gonna utilize the brother license now. Arghh! Why did I refuse?

"Sahor, she is not a toy, you could use and throw like other models you have dated before.", he rumbled as I narrowed my eyes at him, giving him a look, to watch his tone.

Realizing it, he heaved out a sigh and asserted, that he won't transfer her to work for me. Now, he's getting on my nerves. I highly hope, I won't kill him as I am not sure about my sanity now.

Out of nowhere, I clutched him by the neck; and hoisted him up to meet my eyes. He groans, feeling breathless, he gasps to put him down. Recognizing my absurdity, I let go of my hold from his neck as he coughed out.

Oh, shit!

What the fuck did I try to do now? He gaped at me, alarmed, and took a few steps back from me. I divulged, that I just lost my cool and gave him a glass of water to consume, which he took from me. He settled on the seat.

I also settled back, rubbing my eyes as after a while, he asked, "Do you love her?" For which I nodded my head at him, negatively. I don't love her, to be honest, I don't know.

Just a fascination, I guess!

"Stay away from her, then. Know who you are, A Mafia UnderBoss.", he made me recall the fatal tag I hold. All these things are confusing me as it is driving me fucking crazy.

I stood up from the chair, not wanting to think about any of this. I confessed to him, that I don't care about any of this. And to let her work here, as I am not going to ask him anymore.

"Let her work here, but in case, in the future, if I decide to make her mine.", I paused in the mid, as he stayed quiet, listening to me.

I added further, "I will get her by the hook or by the crook, as you know I always get what I want. I will kill any who comes in between my path, that includes fucking you too."

I roared out at him, fuming in rage as he flinched back a bit. I made my way out of the cabin, not paying attention to his words as he's saying, it's wrong.

I don't give a flying fuck about it. This is right and this is wrong, these types of principles got no spot in my life. If I'm determined to bring her into my life, I'll make it happen, in a flash.

However, I know I won't fall for her, she is just a short-time desire of mine. Very soon, possibly, within a few days, I'll move on, eventually, forget her.

No one can influence me...

AADRITI POV:

Currently, I am working in my cabin, as I began to go rectify the files, fixing the errors. But, in between, my mind is averting to that unknown man, who behaved without decency.

Uff! The nerve of that man...

I brushed off the unwanted thoughts and continued with my work. I raise my head, to note Mr.Daksh, whom I saw in the lift, staring at me.

When our eyes meet, he smirked, as I gave him a forced smile and began to ignore his presence. He's my senior as I need to reach to him if I need any work support. It is terrible.

A few minutes later, I got a popped up notification from my phone. I unlocks the pattern of my phone, I dug inside the chat app. I found that all are from the college chat group. I opened it and my eyes went wide in shock. As for an instant, I felt fatigued.

No way!

The message, indicating, "RIP, Aleena ma'am." Oh, God! How in the world, did this happen? I can't believe this. I spoke to her the day before yesterday.