22. An Application

"Whatever", yn said rolling her eyes. She was about to move but Rii held her waist and pulled more closer.
Yn raised her eyebrows. Rii was about to say something but his phone rang.
Yn tried to free herself but in vain.

"Rii, kya kar rahe ho tum? Chodo mujhe", yn said.
"Meri marzi, tum meri fiancee ho, mai jo chaahe karu", he replied with a smirk.
"Aur jo tumhara phone ring ho raha hai, uska kya?", yn asked.
"Karne do use intezaar", he answered.
"Aur agar woh phone Dad ka hua toh?", yn questioned with a pout.
Rii left her with a jerk and ran towards his phone. Yn chuckled at it and exited Rii's room.

........

Yn was carrying some files and rushing but got bumped to someone.
She was about to burst but kept quiet when she saw the person.
"Sir..I mean uncle, I am sorry", yn stammered and picked up the files. She gave back some files to Rii's dad and took her respective files and left.

........

"Haan, mujhe inn sabki photo copy karwani hai", yn said while placing her files on the shop counter.
"Ma'am just one minute", the girl replied as she was busy in some work. Yn had a look at her files and her eyes grew wide.
"Oh shit, mere files lagta hai Rii ke dad ke saath exchange hogaye. Agar unhone woh dekh liye toh tamasha ho jaayega", yn said to herself and went back to home. She searched for Rii's Dad but he wasn't there.
She then went to his office and spotted him looking at her files in his cabin.
"Yn, aaj toh tu gayi", she regretted. She slowly stepped inside his cabin and kept his files on the table.
"Sir, mere files aapse exchange hogaye the, can you please give them back", yn asked in a low voice.
"Yn, tum itni qualified ho, bade baap ki beti ho aur phir bhi ek boutique mein kyu kaam karti ho?", he asked.
"Sir, mere mom and dad ka divorce ho chuka hai aur mai unke surname ka faayda nahi uthana chahti. Mai apni mehnat se kuch karna chahti hoon", yn replied with tears.
"Mai tumhe apne company ki offer deta hoon. CEO wali post ke liye, would you like to join?", he asked while handing files to yn.
Yn took the files and smiled.
"Sir, aap job dena hee chahte hai toh apne bete ko deejiye. Woh bhi bohat qualified hai aur kaam bhi accha karega", yn adviced.
"Huh, usse kuch nahi hoga", Rii's Dad said with a laugh.
"Aap ek baar mauka toh dekar dekhiye. I'm sure he will be very fit and capable person for this job", yn said and left.

.......

"Kya kar rahi ho?", Rii asked yn who was busy on laptop.
"Kuch khaas nahi, admission ke liye apply kar rahi hoon", yn replied.
Rii sat beside her and said with a shock, "France jaa rahi ho tum aur mujhe bataana tak zaruri nahi samjha".
"Chup karo, mai jaa nahi rahi abhi. Bas application daal rahi hoon job ke liye", yn said.
"Par kyuu?", he asked.
"Kyu ki mera khwab hai woh", yn replied.
"Yn, meri jaaannn", Rii said with a cheesy smile.
"Batao, kya kaam hai?", yn asked in a way of sarcasm.

.......

Your author here. How was this part? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love y'all. Bye bye.