13. Ring Ceremony

Rii was busy looking at his phone but looked back when he felt a tap on his shoulder.
"What?", he asked with attitude.
Yn looked here and there before holding his hand grabbing him to her room.
He got back and said, "Kya kar rahi ho? Mai uss type ka ladka nahi hoon"
"Mai bhi koyi uss type ki ladki nahi hoon. Mujhe tumhari help chahiye", she exclaimed.
Rii got shock and laughed out loud.
"Kya kaha Kya kaha?", he asked intentionally.

"Meri buri kismat hai jo isse help maangni pad rahi hai", yn thought.

"Help chahiye Tumhari", she ordered.
"Pyaar se mangogi toh shayad mai help kar doon", he said while looking around.
Yn started moving but he held her hand, "Acha na karta hoon help. Batao kya karna hai par uske baad tum mujhe dinner pe le jaaogi"
"Abhi help kee bhi nahi aur itni demand", yn asked. Rii nodded with pride.
"Done", yn replied while gritting her teeth.
She theb turned towards him and narrated the whole incident.

"Sheila ne toh mujhe kabhi iss baare mein bataya nahi", Rii said with a shock.
"Kaise batati? Tumhe apne aap se fursat mile toh na", yn replied.
"Engagement ko bas 30 minutes bache hai. Ab kya?", he asked.
"Riyaz. Tu abhi tak yehi hai. Sab wait kar rahe... ", and a guy stopped when his gaze went on yn.
"Aagaya aashiq", Rii murmured.
"Yn, tum nahi aa rahi?", Cherry asked with a smile.
"Tum jaao. Mai aa rahi hoon", yn replied and looked at Rii to continue their conversation but Cherry held yn's hand.
Rii's eyes got widened.
"Abhi chalo please", Cherry said with a cute pout and dragged yn.

..........

"Let's begin the ring ceremony", a random girl made an announcement.
"Please ruka lo God yeh engagement. Please please", yn was thinking.
Rii came beside her and held her hand while crossing his fingers with hers.
He slightly nodded and blinked. Yn held his hand back more tightly.

Suddenly, Sheila got unconscious.
"Sheila", yn yelled and rushed towards her. She tapped her cheeks.
Sheila opened her right eye and winked. Yn understood the whole thing. All the guests were so worried.

........

"Kaisa tha mera plan?", Rii asked with pride.
"Aur acha ho sakta tha par yeh bhi theek tha", yn replied.
"Tareef karni toh aati nahi na tumhe?", Rii again asked with anger.
"Pehle uss layak toh ban jaao", yn shoted.
"Tum mujhe baar baar be-rozgaar hone ka taunt kyu maarti ho? Kahi aisa toh nahi ki tum meri cool life se jealous ho", Rii shoted back with a smirk.
"Mai.. Aur tumse jealous. Never", yn said and rolled her eyes.

.........

"Oh shitt. Mujhe toh aaj Raj se milne jaana hai", yn said as she saw the time in morning. She woke up with a jerk and entered washroom.

"Raj, we are going meet. Finally", yn said while looking at her mirror.

On Rii's side,

He was already awake and busy ironing his shirt with a smile on his face.
"Finally mai apni rose se mil paaunga aaj", he said while hugging his shirt.

They both got ready and was about to move but unfortunately bumped into each other.

........

Your author here. How was this part? Will they meet? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.