19. Jealous Rii

Rii went to yn's boutique to pick her up but stopped at a distance when he saw yn laughing and chilling with a guy.
"Who's that guy? Why is he with yn? Ek minute, do I know him?", Rii asked himself and a flash back hit on his mind.
"Oh no", he groaned and stepped out of his car.
He directly went to yn and held her wrist.
"Riyaz? What happened? Why are you here?", she asked with a shock.
"I came here to pick you", Rii replied in a tight voice.
"One minute. Excuse us please", yn said while looking at the other person whom she was talking to and took Rii to a side.
"Kya kar rahe ho tum? Jao na yahan se", yn said while gritting her teeth.
"Jaunga par tumhare saath", Rii exclaimed.
"Rii tum pagal toh nahi hogaye ho? I've plans with Vicky", she shoted.
"I don't care. You're my fiancee and I've the right to keep you away from other clingy guys", Rii said while widening his eyes in anger.
"Have you lost it?", yn asked with a shock.
"Yn, I think you're kinda busy today. I'll come later", Vicky said while passing by.
"I'm sorry. I will text you later okay", yn replied with a smile.
Vicky smiled back and left.
Yn looked at Rii who was fuming in anger and continuously glaring her.
Yn diverted her gaze but Rii didn't.
"Chalo abhi", she said and sat inside the car. Rii drove to the house but silently.

.........

Yn was busy in her phone but suddenly someone snatched it.
"Rii, mera phone do", she said while trying to snatch back. Rii put it in his hand, high up in the air and gestured to take.
Yn was unable to do that as she was much shorter than him. She jumped and tried but in vain.
"Kya mazakh hai yeh? Do mujhe phone mera", yn groaned.
"Kyu? Vicky ko text karna hai?", he asked while raising his right eyebrow.
"Tumse matlab?", she asked back.
"What if I sell this phone? How much will it cost?", Rii pretended to think.
"Haw Rii, how can you do this?", yn asked widening her eyes.
"I'm Riyaz Aly. I can do anything", Rii replied with a smirk.
"You can do anything?", yn asked. Rii nodded.
"Then what about this?", yn said while coming closer to Rii. He started stepping back but got bumped to a sofa. Yn leaned towards him and placed her leg on the sofa. She then roamed her hand from his neck to chest seductively. Rii was continuously trying to control himself. Yn saw that and chuckled. She made her way towards his hand and snatched the phone with a jerk.

She then stepped back.
"Mil gaya", she chased him and started running.
"Yn, chor", he yelled and started running behind her.
"Buddhu banaya, bada maza aaya", yn again chased him.
"Chodunga nahi tujhe toh mai", Rii yelled but yn went to her room.

.......

After some time, when yn came out of her room, she heard some quarelling noises.
"What happened? Who's at the door?", yn yelled.
She then spotted that some guards ain't allowing someone to enter the house. She tried to spot the person.
"Vicky?", she said and started taking steps towards the door but got stopped when someone held her wrist.
She faced the person and ordered, "Rii, leave me"
Rii smirked and replied, "Never. I will not allow you to meet that jerk"

........

Your author here. How was this part? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.