2. Scary Prank

He tip toed into her room and took her phone.
"Passcode? Ab kya karu?", he thought for a second and found the fingerprint option. He carefully placed yn's finger on the sensor and WOAH. Unlocked.
"Yess!", he said in excitement.
He searched an audio clip and kept the phone aside. He brought red paint and stepped his feet inside. He then placed footprints all over the room.
He played the audio clip and hid under the curtain. It was of scary voices!!

Readers be like - Yeh toh Rii apne phone se bhi kar sakta tha. Yn ka hee kyu?
Me - Kyuki jo mazaa yn ke phone se voices lagake usko daraane mein hai woh Rii ke phone se kahan?

Yn woke up with a jerk. "What happened?", she got panicked. Her gaze went on the phone.
"Maine toh phone yahan rakha tha. Aur ye awaaz? Kahi koyi bhoot toh nahi... ", she said to herself with fear.
She gained courage and stopped the audio clip. She sighed in relief.
She then turned around and saw the red footprints.
"Kh.. Khoon?", she stammered. She gulped her saliva and started following those footprints. She reached near the curtains where the prints end and felt someone's presence behind the curtain. She slowly removed the curtain and "Booo", Rii shouted. "Aaa mummyyy", yn also shouted.
Rii bursted out laughing.
"Yn... Tum... ", he was unable to say as he just want to laugh.
"Yeh kya badtameezi hai? Mujhe kuch ho jaata toh?", she bursted at him.
"Toh? Ek idiot kam hota duniya se. Nothing more", he replied lightly.
"Isse pehle ki mai tumhe iss duniya se gayab karu, mere kamre se bahar niklo", yn yelled and pushed him out of the room.
"Abhi yeh khatam nahi hua. Wait for my next move chuchundar", yn said to herself.

.......

"Aunty, sheila kahan hai? Actually mujhe late ho raha hai boutique ke liye. Kya woh mujhe apne saath le jayegi?", yn asked while arranging her handbag.
"Beta, woh toh kab ka chali gayi. Tum ek kaam karo, Riyaz se keh do. Woh tumhe chodh dega", aunty replied with a smile.
"Woh interview ke liye nahi gaya kya?", yn asked in amazement.
"Woh ready ho raha hai. Saath mein tumhe bhi drop kar dega", she said. Yn nodded and made way towards Rii's room.
She knocked the door but there was no response. So, she directly entered.
"Acha toh yeh tayyari chal rahi hai", yn said to herself and went to aunt.
"Aunty, Riyaz toh kabse so raha hai", she complained.
"What?", aunt said in shock and went to Rii's room. She got him ready in five minutes.

........

"Tum chup nahi reh sakti kya?", he asked in a tight voice.
"Mere bolne pe kaunsa tax lag raha hai?", she asked back.
"Meri life mein interfere karna band karo", he shoted.
"Life toh tab banegi jab bed se uthoge", she shoted back.
"Mera bed Meri marzi", he said widening his eyes.
"Aalsi ghoda", yn chased and started running.
"Kya kahaa?", Rii got angry and started following her.

"Bacchon ki tarah kya lad rahe ho. Rii tu toh bada hai na. Chalo jao abhi late ho jayega warna", mum said.

........

"Itna slow kyu drive kar rahe ho? Jaldi karo na", yn said with irritation.
"Karr toh raha hoon. Chip Chip mat karo", he replied.
"Kya Chip Chip? Tumhari yeh car hee kharab hai", yn exclaimed.
"Meri car ko kuch mat bolna. Sabse best car hai. Isse acchi koyi aur car na kabhi dekhi hogi tumne aur na dekhogi.... ", he was saying but the car stopped.
Yn gave a tight smile and said, "Dekhni bhi nahi hai mujhe aisi bakwaas car. Bada keh reh the na.. Best best.. Do hell with your best".

They both got out of the car.

"Rickshaw.. ", yn yelled but Rii stopped her.
"Kya kar rahi ho? Mai rikshaw mein nahi jaaunga. Mai America se aaya hoon", Rii said in a tight voice.
"Apne America ka daalo achaar aur mujhe jaane do", yn said. Rii faced the other side. Yn regretted and came back to Rii.
"Taxi ke liye toh road cross karni padegi", yn said looking at Rii. He nodded and was about to say something but he got a call so he excused himself.

"Road cross karne se darr lagta hai mujhe. Agar ise bataungi toh mazaak udaayega", yn said to herself.
"Bhaiya, aap mujhe road ke uss side chod denge", yn asked to the rikshaw man. He felt weird but agreed. Yn sat in the rikshaw and landed the other side.
Rii turned to look for yn but she was not there.
"Here", yn yelled from the other side.
Rii got shocked and crossed the road.
"Tumne itni jaldi road kaise cross karli?", Rii asked.
"Mai yn hoon. Kuch bhi kar sakti hoon", she said with pride.
"Behen Ji. Yeh lo. Aapka change reh gaya tha", rickshaw man came and handed yn money.
Rii gave yn a deadly look. She faked a tight smile.

........

Your author here. How was this part? Next part is going to be exciting. Anyway, drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Tryna update MKK till night. And yeah. I forgot to post a video in Shades Of Love's last part. I've posted it now. Have a look.

Next teaser :-