17. Guilty Him

"I don't want this", yn said and left the restaurant. Rii followed her.

Yn was standing on the road while looking for a taxi to return home. Rii pulled her towards him and said, "Sit in the car. Now"
Yn freed herself with a jerk and yelled at him, "No"

Rii again pulled her and looked in her eyes intensely.
He then said, "Yn, mai tumhe chot pahunchana nahi chahta, please meri baat maan lo"

His way of saying was something different. He never spoke to yn like this. Yn was in a shock but agreed.

..........

Rii was reading old chats of Rose and him but suddenly got disturbed by a knock.
He wiped his tears and said the person to come.

Sheila bursted at him, "What the hell is wrong with you bhai? Aap kahee yn se pyaar vyaar toh karne nahi lag gaye? Aapko Dad ne kaha hee nahi ki yn ko pick karne jaao, toh phir kyu kiya aisa aapne? Aap kuch kehte kyu nahi. Meri taraf dekho, phone mein kya bethe ho"

Sheila snatched the phone from Rii and read all the chats.

"Bhai yeh?", she asked and looked at Rii for an answer.
"Meri kismat hee kharab hai. Mujhe laga ki mai teri koyi dost se baat kar raha hoon but yeh toh yn nikli. Pyaar hone laga tha mujhe, woh bhi uss ladki se jisse mai sabse zyada nafrat karta hoon", he exclaimed.

"Agar aap usse nafrat karte hai toh phir aaj yeh sab kyu kiya aapne.. Usey restaurant mein leke jaana and all?", Sheila again asked.

"Woh bhi pyaar karti thi Raj se, that means mujhse. Jaise mujhe nahi pata tha ki woh yn hai waise hee usey bhi nahi pata tha ki woh Mai hoon.
But as Raj, maine uska bohat dil dukhaya hai. Pehle pyaar kiya, phir apne own issues ki khaatir, usey apne aap se door kar diya. Mai bas usey khushi dena chahta hoon kyuki iss sab mein yn ka koyi kasoor nahi hai. She's innocent", Rii said as he was at the verge of crying.

"Bhai, don't worry. Sab theek hojaayega. Mere paas ek plan hai", Sheila said and whispered her plan to him. He first shook his head in a big NO but Sheila made a cute please face, so he agreed.

........

Yn was walking in corridor when suddenly her phone buzzed.
She was still walking while looking at the phone but got bumped to someone and was about to fall.

She closed her eyes tightly but luckily some soft base caught her waist.
"Oh heroine, aankhein khol lo", a voice came.
Yn opened her eyes and looked at the person.

"Kya kaha tumne?", she asked still trying to believe what she heard.

Rii made her stand and said, "Chudail, aankhein khol lo"

"What? But mujhe laga ki tumne mujhe Heroine kaha", yn said with a confused face.

"Heroine? Shakal dekhi hai apni?", Rii said in a way of sarcasm and slightly hit Yn's head.

Yn widened her eyes and pretended, "Auntyy Riyaz ne maara mujhe"

"Mummy ko kyu bula rahi hai aur maine tujhe kab maara. Maine toh bas slightly hit kiya", Rii said with a shock.

"Tujhe nahi pata ki ladkiya kitni sensitive hoti hai", yn said in a low voice and again raised her voice, "AUNTYY, RIYAZ NE MAARA"

"Kya hua beta?", Shabnam aunty came in hurry and asked.
"Dekhiye na aunty, baato'n tak toh theek tha, ab yeh mujh pe haath bhi utha raha hai", yn said while faking a cry.

"Maa, maine kuch.. ", Rii was about to say but aunty started scolding him,
"Maine tujhse kitni baar kaha hai, bechari ko tang mat kiya kar par tu hai ki meri ek nahi maanta. Pata nahi kab akhal aayegi..."

And she started giving her lecture whereas yn was smiling and dancing at the back of her while teasing Rii.

........

Your author here. How was this part? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.