Chapter 78-79

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter One: Chapter One: 9 If there is a kind, you will shoot

    Of the two, the black guy in his twenties is called Zheng Jie, a college student, and the middle-aged man in his forties is his father called Zheng De, a truck driver. In fact, both of them are quite unlucky. Originally, they drove a small truck across the mountain a few days ago, but the aborigines who used to live here used the fence method they now use to snatch the car and take the supplies, and then they are still here. In places where they don’t shit, in order to get out, they plan to follow this method and rob the survivors who will pass here next time.

    But they were also unlucky. They stayed on this road for a few days without a vehicle passing by. Just when they ate all the food they found, and when they were almost unable to support them, Su Yue and others drove. When the car comes, they naturally have to seize this opportunity firmly, get the car, and then leave this ghost place.

    At this time, Xu Neng, who was following in a white commercial car, also looked at the blocked road in front. The three also got out of the car one after another, and then walked towards the fence. Xu Neng just walked to Suyue Heyue. Ze and the two heard the threat of the middle-aged man. Before Su Yue and Yue Ze could speak, Xu Neng coldly looked at the opposing two and said sarcastically, "Do you think you have any capital threatening here? , Just your two bare-handed? And you'd better open the fence for me as soon as possible, otherwise don't blame me for being impolite!"

    "Bah! Then what kind of capital do you have in my turf yelling and yelling, I just won't let you pass, and see what you can do with us!" The black boy Zheng Jie is only in his twenties and has a temperament. Chong, when I heard Xu Neng's words, he directly blocked it and went back unceremoniously.

    After all, Zheng De has been in the society for so many years, so he is naturally softer than Zheng Jie. He saw that there were five people in the other party. There was an indifferent boy in military uniform who was not easy to provoke at first sight, and one in black sportswear. Glamorous beauty, an elite office worker man in a black suit, a sexy woman in a revealing suit, and a fat middle-aged man in a black and blue suit. Looking at the opponent's number and strength, and comparing it with one's own side, the strength gap is really too big. If they do too much, not only can they not do without here, but they will be repaired by the other party.

    So after hearing his son Zheng Jie’s clamor, he hurriedly grabbed his son Zheng Jie, and then quickly raised a simple smile to apologize to Su Yue and the others: "I’m sorry, everyone, my son is still young, so He doesn’t sound good, don’t take it to your heart! We have no other intentions. We were forced to do this because we were robbed by others. I hope that a few kind people can give us a car!"

    Seeing Zheng De's low-spirited appearance, Zheng Jie next to him stopped doing it. He pulled away his father Zheng De forcefully, and then walked forward and choked with Xu Neng: "Dad, what are you doing? Speaking to them in a low body, now that the master is in our hands, they should beg us! We won’t want more, anyway, there are only a few of you in total, and you have three cars, even if you leave them empty. It’s a waste, it’s better to contribute. As long as you let a car come and give us something to eat, we will all be in peace and we can pass smoothly! Good for everyone!”