Chapter 11 spaces were discovered

Zheng Xiaohua ran over to Su Yue, holding a bag of beef jerky in one hand and Su Yue's travel bag in the other, standing a little bit away from Su Yue, shouting, "Well, your bag, return it to you!" Throwing the bag to Su Yue, because the distance was too far, the bag fell between Su Yue and Zheng Xiaohua, Zheng Xiaohua didn't care, and just bit the beef jerky in his hand and left.

    Looking at the black travel bag that fell on the ground, Su Yue laughed. Does she really think she is too bullied?

    Su Yue looked at the family who was holding his own things and gnawed a lot, then looked at Zheng Xiaohua who was about to leave, and said word by word: "Pick up, get up, come!"

    Zheng Xiaohua turned his head when he heard the voice. The cute little face was full of disdain at this time, and he ignored Su Yue, and continued to gnaw the beef jerky in his hand, and continued to move forward.

    "I—call—you—pick up—come!" Su Yue's voice was cold and scary this time.

    Zheng Xiaohua stopped, turned his head, and watched Su Yue looking at her blankly. Zheng Xiaohua also sank his face and said sarcastically: "Damn! Dare to scare me? Do you think I was scared? Don’t pick it up, what do you dare to do with me! My father is a first-level gold-type supernatural power. Humph! If you dare to be disrespectful to me, I will let my father give you to those men to play with!"

    Su Yue stood up, closed the car door, slow Walk slowly to Zheng Xiaohua, since you are so shameless, then you don't want my things.

    "What are you going to do, let me tell you, if you dare to bully me, I will never make you feel better!" Seeing this battle, Zheng Xiaohua was finally a little scared, but thinking that his father is a first-class ability, he became strong. Taking the courage, he yelled at Su Yue viciously.

    Su Yue didn't even look at Zheng Xiaohua who was standing there yelling and yelling. Instead, she passed her directly and walked towards her parents.

    Wang Cui hurriedly blocked things with his body, while Wang Cui's husband Zheng Song stood up, straightened his 1.8-meter-long body and crossed it in front of Su Yue, folded his arms, and said contemptuously: "Go away, these Things belong to us!"

    "Also, come back!" Su Yue just stared coldly at Zheng Song with a fierce face and spit out three words.

    "Damn, you little girl is still energized, isn't it?" Zheng Song glanced at Su Yue's demon appearance and attractive figure, his eyes began to change, and he stretched out and grabbed Su Yue's chest. .

    Su Yue easily moved to the side, avoiding Zheng Song's big hand, and by the way, he gave Zheng Song a violent kick. Everyone knows how powerful high heels are.

    Zheng Song was kicked by Su Yue and screamed, and he squatted on the ground painfully with his hands in his hands. When you look closely, you can see blood oozing out. You can imagine the power of Su Yue's kick. . Su Yue snorted coldly, wanting to take advantage of me, then I will kick your little JJ.

    Seeing her husband being kicked by Su Yue, Wang Cui screamed and stared at Su Yue angrily. He stretched out his hands and screamed at Su Yue’s face. Of course, Su Yue could not let her catch him. One moved to the side, Wang Cui couldn't stop the car and jumped directly to the ground, yelling in pain.

    "Ah! Bitch, dare to beat my mom and dad!" Zheng Xiaohua saw that his mom and dad were lying on the ground in embarrassment, picked up a wooden stick on the ground, and hit Su Yue fiercely.

    Su Yue kicked Zheng Xiaohua directly on Wang Cui and Zheng Song, making Wang Cui and Zheng Song shout louder in pain, Su Yue thought, the sound of killing pigs is nothing more than that.

    Su Yue ignored the yelling and howling of the three people. He picked up a plastic bag and filled up all the food Zheng Xiaohua and the others had taken from her. He flipped through their bags and took the remaining packets of instant noodles in the bag. Pack snacks and some cans are all picked up in plastic bags.

    Turning to look at the survivors around, carrying this big bag of things, standing in the middle and asking: "Who wants it!" Everyone's eyes were eager, but no one came forward to get it. Everyone was going to Province D. , And the Zheng Song family has a backer in D Province, they dare not fight against their family.

    Seeing that no one dared to ask for it, Su Yue smiled sarcastically: "Okay, you, yourself, yourself, no!" After speaking, he took the bag and returned to the car.

    Hmph, don't think you haven't seen the greed and eagerness in those people's eyes when Zheng Xiaohua and his daughter came to ask for something at first. Now I want to send them in front of them, but I am afraid of offending people, hehe, it's ridiculous!

    Back in the car, Su Yue suffocated, Nima, why do you always meet this kind of person! What a bad luck! Hum, it's better not to trouble her again, otherwise she doesn't mind killing people and then devouring their energy.

    Su Yue looked at her watch, alas, it took her half an hour, half an hour, and she could drive as long as she could.

    It was half past eight, and it was getting dark, she just left when everyone was going to sleep.

    I sat in the car with my eyes closed for two and a half hours, now it is 11 o'clock in the evening, and everyone around has gone to rest. Su Yue started the car, drove the car to a hidden place, and surveyed the surroundings mentally. There was no one, so she put the car into the space and walked towards the bridge.

    And where Su Yue had just left, a black shadow flashed out, and the black shadow greedily looked at Su Yue's back and backed away. As if no one had been here before.

    Su Yue walked across the broken bridge and successfully came to the opposite side of the river. He walked along the highway to a remote corner, took out the off-road vehicle from the space, and then drove the car to continue to D Province.

    After driving all night, I finally left Luzhou City and entered Huaiyang City when the sky was shining slightly. As soon as he entered Huaiyang City, Su Yue found that there were more zombies. Of course, even if the zombies were next to her car, she would not bite her.

    She also thought about it. If she lives in a human society, she will always be discovered that zombies do not bite her. It is better to wait for others to discover this problem, and it is better to say it directly. So in humans, she would show her as a new mutant, and her name would be called the zombie antibody mutant.

    "Ah! Help! There are so many zombies!"

    "What's the matter, why are there so many zombies here!"

    "What nonsense, run away!"

    "Ah! Wait for me, don't leave me!"

    Su Yue suddenly found that there was something in front of me. More than a dozen people ran towards him, followed by a large group of zombies. It was really a large group, and there were hundreds of them. Su Yue was a little puzzled. There were not many zombies along the way in Province X. How come so many zombies suddenly appeared!

    The dozen people also saw Su Yue's car, looked at Su Yue's off-road vehicle with bright eyes, and all waved to Su Yue for help.

    "Stop and let me get in the car!"

    "Fool, stop and turn around!"

    "Woo, help me! Ooo! Get me in the car!"

    "..."

    "..."