Chapter 29 :upside down right and wrong

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Song Yulei looked at Qu Leng with dim eyes, pointed at Su Yue with an arrogant face, and said sadly: "This is the woman you like? No manners, no education, overbearing, unreasonable, impure, sinister, and sinister. Not worthy of you, not worthy of standing by your side, and not worthy of being liked by you! Since you are the leader of your team, should you let such an incompetent and sinister person be in your team? This is

    I am not responsible for the rest of your team!" Xu Jun and others looked at Song Yu, who gave a speech with dim tears and affection, with a look that you are an idiot.

    Wang Huamin was even more unceremoniously akimbo, pointing at Song Yu on the ground, and cursed: "Your dog is blind, you can't see that our boss is our leader? Are you sure there is nothing wrong with your brain thinking? Are you sure yours? The nerves are still normal? Damn! There is something wrong with you. The shit is polite, you have no education, domineering and unreasonable? That is the domineering side, do you understand, the heart is impure? The world is so chaotic, who will pretend to be pure? The mind is sinister, just say it to yourself!

    Damn , it's not only ill- gotten , but you owe your brain!" Song Yu was stimulated by Wang Huamin's words and hadn't recovered from his surprise, so Zhang Heng had sex with him. The slaps that started the work left and right slapped.

    She was beaten? Not being beaten by the person involved, not being beaten by a woman with a vicious mouth, not being beaten by that strong-looking man, not being beaten by a man with a disdainful face, and not being beaten by the man he thought of, but by this one. The honest man with a nice look on his face was beaten?

    Wang Huamin and the others also looked at Zhang Heng, who was surprised and angry. They couldn't believe that the person who slapped and slapped so fiercely just now was the honest and best Zhang Heng of all of them.

    Song Yu reacted, reaching out to touch her red and painful cheeks, looking at Su Yue and the others with strong hatred in her eyes, and then the hysterical screams remembered: "You dare to hit me? You dare to hit me! Okay, Very good! I will definitely make you regret it!"

    Su Yue leaned against Qu Leng's body, watching Song Yu look like a mad dog, a sneered at the corner of his mouth, "Do you know why I beat you? Because you don't owe you In addition to the torture, I owe a fight! Regret? I want to see how you make us regret it! Also, if you are acting in a miserable drama in front of me, you are just looking for abuse!"

    "Xiao Yu, you What's the matter? Ah! Who hit your face?" An abrupt male voice came over, and a tall, thick, dark-skinned bald man with a bumpy face rushed towards Song Yu who was sitting on the ground. , Holding Song Yu's red and swollen cheeks with both hands, he looked at it, and then roared miserably.

    Song Yu hissed in pain, cursing his mother in his heart, it hurts! I don’t know if my face has been beaten and swollen, I can’t touch it! You are still working hard! Just about to shake off Li Hong's hands vigorously, but seeing Li Hong shout hoarsely while blinking at her, Song Yu stopped moving.

    But his face was really hurt by Li Hong, Song Yu had to forcefully break Li Hong's hands, and then tightly put Li Hong's thick hands into his arms, which can express his affection and prevent Li Hong. Hong touched her face again.

    Of course, Song Yu did not ignore Li Hong’s suggestion to herself. She still can’t lose Li Hong’s backing and protective umbrella, so Song Yu made a miserable appearance and cried out: “Brother Li, woo, you have to ask for someone else. To be fair, I just came to say hello to them politely with my brother, but they...but they humiliated us, and even they didn’t even let Brother Li let you go, saying that you are all useless. I will clarify for you, but they I was so embarrassed that I hit me in the face, you see that they hit me in the face!"

    After hearing Song Yu's words, Li Hong suddenly turned his head and looked at Su Yue angrily, and shouted in grief: "You are too bullying, bullying women counts." What kind of man, we work with you no injustice Wu Chou, even with good intentions you make, you do not want to nothing, but even so humiliated us, you do not feel ashamed, do not feel too much? " "

    Do not mess mouthful spray Shit, you..." Su Yue raised his hand to stop Wang Huamin's words, then patted her on the shoulder comfortingly, turned to look at the two pretending postures, raised his eyebrows and said mockingly: "You are still in the act of acting. The expressions were not in place, the tears were not in place, the eyes were not in place, and the movements were not in place." The

    more Li Hong and others' faces became worse, but Su Yue seemed to think that things were not fun enough, and went on to say: "However, you guys. I don’t think it’s too much!”

    Li Hong’s eyes flashed, and then he made a look like I have a lot of adults, and my prime minister’s belly can hold a boat and said, “Forget it, I’m not the kind of catching Li Hong. People who live with other people’s painful feet, but you hurt my woman and humiliated us. You have to show something."

    "Oh? What do you think we should do?" The fox tail is finally about to be revealed. Well, Su Yue sneered.

    Hearing Su Yue’s words, Li Hong’s eyes flashed with joy, but his tone was artificial: "We are not unreasonable people, so let’s not ask you for valuable things, as long as you start. The pork, beef, chicken, duck."

    "Dad, I want fish, my favorite fish! I want milk!" Li Qiang added quickly.

    "There are also vegetables!"

    "I want fruits!"

    "I want cigarettes!"

    "I want wine!"

    Song Yu saw those people talking, and hurriedly shouted: "I want skin care products and cosmetics, and there are good-looking ones. Brand-name clothes, bags, and shoes, I want them all!"

    Seeing those people who were talking about what they wanted, Wang Huamin and others were already laughing with irritation. Don’t be valuable. Right now, the most valuable things are these foods. .

    Sure enough, it was a group of shameless and greedy humans, and if Wang Huamin, Xu Jun, Zhang Heng and Wang Zhuang were not stopped by Su Yue's eyes, they would rush to beat them severely and directly beat them into truly toothless.

    Su Yue's movement here has already attracted the attention of other survivors, who are all watching from a distance, without the intention of going forward. And Zhu Rou also looked at Su Yue and the others, with a sinister smile at the corner of her mouth, stretched out her hand to call the bodyguard leader to his side, whispered a few words in his ear, and the bodyguard leader nodded and bowed to Zhu Rou.

    Then, under Zhu Rou's impatient look, she walked to the survivors in the distance.

    Zhu Rou turned to look at Song Yi who was setting up a tent. Zhu Rou raised her eyebrows and sneered: "Song Yi, I promised you not to provoke them, but that doesn't mean that I can't encourage others to provoke them. Humph! Dare! If you offend her Zhu Rou, you will suffer the consequences of offending her.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes