Chapter 76-77

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 1: Chapter 1: 7 "I Love You" Brand Chocolate (Chinese Valentine’s Day Special)

    After Su Yue locked the car, she took a backpack and got out of the car and went straight into the house. She scanned the living room in front of her. There was no mess, but the simple furniture had been covered with a shallow layer of dust. No one has lived here for a long time, but fortunately there is no blood or anything. It seems that the original owner of this house has already left when the end of the world arrives.

    Put the backpack at your feet, and then opened the backpack. From the backpack, you actually took out a thin blanket from the space through the backpack, spread it on the sofa in the living room, and then sat down. As soon as I sat down, I saw Yue Ze walking in from the gate carrying a black backpack. Su Yue pointed to the sofa he was sitting on, and said faintly: "Sit here, clean!"

    Yue Ze who had just entered Hearing Su Yue’s words, he just glanced at Su Yue indifferently, but walked to Su Yue and sat at the furthest distance from Su Yue, then put the backpack in his hands on the ground, bent over and unzipped the zipper of the backpack. From inside, he took out a packet of biscuits and a bottle of mineral water and handed it to Su Yue.

    Su Yue looked at the hand stretched out next to him and the biscuits and mineral water held in his hand. He was stunned for two seconds, then looked up at Yue Ze with an impatient face, shook his head and said, "Thank you, I won't eat. Cookies!" As

    soon as Su Yue's words fell, Yue Ze gave her a cold look, and then said impatiently, "Trouble!" He threw the cookies and mineral water to the side of the sofa. Then I rummaged in the backpack again, and then suddenly stopped. I thought about it. When I was in the army, I seemed to have heard someone say that female creatures love chocolate. Thinking of this, Yue Ze pulled it out of the backpack. He bought a box of chocolates, and then handed it to Su Yue again.

    Su Yue looked at the "I Love You" brand chocolate in the iron box that Yueze handed to her, and pulled the corners of her mouth. Big brother, uncle, she really has no feeling for a zombie at snacks, she only likes it. Eat meat!

    But when you look at Yue Ze, don’t blame me for the unceremonious look. Su Yue still reached out and silently took the chocolate from Yue Ze’s hand, but accidentally touched Yue Ze’s fingertips, Su Yue didn't respond at all. She just took the chocolate, looked at it in her hand, and complained in her heart, this kid is so arrogant, how can she force others to ask for something!

    And when Yue Ze touched his fingertips with Su Yue's delicate fingertips, he suddenly felt his fingertips numb, and then became hot, and then the scorching temperature continued to flow from the fingertips to his body. He stared at Su Yue in a daze, his eyes began to stick to Su Yueying's white side face unconsciously. Only then did he realize that her eyelashes were long and curled, and her thick eyelashes cast fan-shaped shadows on her cheeks. , With her shallow breathing, she quivered like a butterfly feather, and the trembling made him feel a little itchy, and the red lips that opened and closed slightly because of her breathing, under the dim light, the red was even more startled. Heart, with the danger and extravagance of one person eroding others.