Chapter : 54 The war between two men

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    When Su Yue and Qu Leng walked downstairs shoulder to shoulder, Ma Su’s eyes widened and looked at Qu Leng in disbelief. Dressed in a cool black military camouflage uniform, she let her His figure looks stronger and taller.

    The short chestnut hair is a little messy, pale complexion, scarlet sharp eyes that people can’t ignore, cold-blooded cruelty, cruel bloody, coupled with tightly pressed thin scarlet lips, just like a person from the west The vampire prince who came out of the ancient world, who is cold-blooded and handsome, makes people unconsciously afraid of him and unconsciously obsessed with him!

    Wang Huamin didn't look at Qu Leng with the same astonishment as Su Ma and the others, but she still remembered that when she opened the door of the room this morning, Qu Leng gave her a faint look, and she still has some lingering fears.

    Thinking of this, Wang Huamin had to mourn in his heart. After Brother Qu became a zombie, although he was even more attractive, his eyes and temperament were really terrifying. But fortunately, she stayed at the base on this mission, and didn't have to face him every day.     However, several people quickly recovered from the shock. After all, Mom Su had seen the original appearance of Su Yue’s zombie, and Wang Zhuang’s mind was even simpler, as long as the boss wakes up, no matter what it looks like. , And he feels that the modern boss feels even more powerful, he is too happy to be too late.     "Boss! You finally woke up!" Wang Zhuang was excited.     "Brother Qu!" Zhang Heng was expressionless,     "Brother Qu! Early!" Xu Jun smiled faintly.     "Uh, heh... hehe Qu brother early!" This was Wang Huamin who bit his head and said hello.     "Huh, it's really uneasy for a big man to look so attractive!" This is Madam Su with a stinky face.     Qu Leng just tried to relax the muscles on his face and nodded to several people, expressing thanks! He squirmed his lips a few times, but in the end he still didn't draw a smile, so he could only press on his bright red lips tighter. Forgive him for being unable to show all kinds of sexy and wanton smiles except for his queen.

    But in the end Qu Leng walked up to Mother Su, who was sitting on the side knitting a sweater while stinking at him, and bowed respectfully to a junior salute, even though he knew that what Mother Su did to him when he was asleep. Thing, but he still couldn't produce any bad emotions towards her. Because she is the mother of Lord Queen, that is, his mother. Brother Qu Leng...you are really thinking too much!     "Mom, I will be the master's man from now on!" Qu Leng suddenly dropped a word when he straightened up and turned around, making Su's mother choked with saliva and coughed at Qu Leng, unable to say a word.     Seeing that Qu Leng had turned around and left her with a tall back, he walked directly to Su Yue, who was sitting on the other side of the chair, and stood still. Mother Su aimed her wide-eyed at Su Yue, who had nothing to do with her face, but she was helpless in the end. She sighed, oh, forget it, she is old, she will not interfere with this young man's affairs, she should continue to insert her sweater needle!     Qu Leng’s actions and words only made Xu Jun and Zhang Heng feel shocked. They felt that the boss and Qu were normal together, and when they saw this posture, the boss was the dominant one. It was definitely the one above. Cough!     Not to mention Wang Huamin. Hearing Qu Leng's words, he didn't have any reaction. Of course he knew the appearance of Boss and Qu in the morning, but the Boss was really mighty!     Wang Zhuang didn't react too much either. The eldest sister and the boss should be together, he said at the beginning. But looking at the quiet atmosphere, Wang Zhuang laughed happily: "Haha! That's great! Big sister and boss are the best match! Hahaha..."     Seeing that no one cooperated with him, the laughter stuck in his throat and laughed. No longer came out, and then turned to look at Su Yue's grievances, playing with her fingers in tears.     Su Yue finally spoke under Wang Zhuang’s tearful gaze, “Everyone, please clean up, there are military camouflage uniforms and Tang swords I took out in the room upstairs. When I go to J province, I can use it. After breakfast today, Qu Leng and I went out and drove an off-road vehicle back."

    After breakfast, Su Yue and Qu Leng left the villa and walked all the way to the gate of the base. One was wearing a cool and handsome black camouflage uniform with a tall, sturdy figure and short blue boots. The pure black that outlines the bumpy figure is equipped with high heels of the same color, one handsome and domineering, one enchanting and glamorous, and the rate of turning back is almost 100% wherever he goes along the way.     Feeling the pointing of the people along the way, the curly brows were slightly furrowed, and the bright scarlet lips were pressed tightly. At this time, bored emotion flashed through the eyes with the chestnut red false pupils.     Seeing that he was about to leave the gate of the base, a warm and low voice suddenly sounded: "Miss Su, are you going to go out?"     Su Yue heard the voice, stopped, and turned his head to see that it was the one who came yesterday. The major general named Su Yang saw him looking at her softly and walking straight towards her.     Qu Leng next to him looked at Su Yang walking towards them, his eyes flashed with disgust, and then saw that his eyes had been staring at the Queen of his house with a smile on his lewd look, and the blood in his eyes became more intense.     Moved and moved close to Su Yue, his strong arms held Su Yue's thin waist possessively, his eyes were cold and demonstrative and looked towards Su Yang, and the bright scarlet lips evoked a cold-blooded and presumptuous smile. .     Su Yang also noticed Qu Leng’s possessive demonstrative actions. There was no pause in the steps under her feet, and the gentle smile on her face remained unchanged, except that the eyes that were blocked by the gold-wired glasses, the murderous intent flashed away, no sooner. It was discovered by sensitive Su Yue and Qu Leng.     Walking to the distance of a big step away from Su Yue, watching Su Yue gently ask again: "Miss Su, are you going to go out?" A word of you, completely ignoring the bloody cold and sadistic scent of Qu Leng on one side.     Su Yue squinted and put his arms around her waist, just nodded faintly at Su Yang, which was regarded as answering his question.     Su Yang didn't feel any upset because of Su Yue's indifferent attitude. On the contrary, she looked at Su Yue more gently and kindly said, "My car is parked by the side, I will send you out!"

    "No need, Major General Su, go and work by yourself!" After turning around, Qu Leng also turned to follow Su Yue's movements, but the arm that hugged her thin waist still did not let go.

    Su Yang suddenly stretched out her tight arm, pulling Su Yue's arm, and said softly and persistently: "Unfortunately, I have nothing to do!"

    Qu Leng turned his head violently, his body exuding sharp sharpness without concealment. Murderous, the scarlet eyes flashed red, and the eyes looking at Su Yang were brutal and bloody.

    Su Yang was not shocked by Qu Leng's momentum, but seduce a gentle smile back to him, but there was no smile in his eyes, only danger and bloodthirsty.

    The same cold-blooded eyes collided in the air, provoking, fighting, and fighting!

    Two handsome men with amazing looks, one wrapped around the woman's waist, and the other holding her small palms, were so stiff in front of the gate of the base, in front of the humans coming and going.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes