Chapter 66-67

return

The first zombie queen of the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter  66 Negotiating Conditions (one more)

    Su Yue and Qu Leng looked at each other, but they recovered in a second after being surprised. It seemed that Su Yang's ability was invisible! Although this is an ability with no offensive power, it is indeed the most life-protective ability!

    You think you will be invisible as soon as you are in danger, and who can find out where you are. For example, if you want to follow someone, you follow directly invisible and swagger, and no one will find out. For example, if you want to kill someone, you are invisible by his side. , It will be solved in one stroke. Another example is now, in the pile of tens of thousands of zombies, there is almost zero pressure, this is simply a super ability that combines murder, travel, escape and tracking!

    Su Yue thought of all the things that could be done in stealth, but she didn't think of one thing. Later, Su Yang used the ability of invisibility to go to her room to watch her take a shower openly, and went to her room and gave her directly. Can't see the figure yet.

    Su Yue was about to rush towards the group of zombies with Qu Leng, but was stopped by a strong and horrified voice behind him: "Miss Su, wait! Let's negotiate a condition, as long as you take me out of here. , Then after returning to the base, I will give you a thousand crystal nuclei, as well as various materials, and finally I can promote you to the only female major general in the base, how about it!"

    Su Yue rolled her eyes directly after hearing this. She didn't even bother to turn her head. She knew who this person was without looking at it. The people of Zeng Jin were once generals. How could these people beg others to save themselves. At this time, I am still in the mood to discuss conditions. I really don't know what their brains are. Is it true that people who have been in a high position for a long time are like this?

    Seeing that Su Yue ignored her, Zeng Jin waited fiercely for her back, turned his head to look at the place where Su Yang disappeared, and said angrily: "Major General Su, how did you leave your chief to escape? in this way you will be subjected to severe punishment of military aircraft! As long as you take me out, I not only not punished you, but also let you promoted to admiral, and I'm an equal footing! how kind! "

    just finished watching it next to Bay over zombies , Hurriedly pushed one of his subordinates to the group of zombies, and bought some more time for himself, until Su Yue and Su Yang came to rescue him, he believed that as long as it was a human, he could not refuse the temptation he gave.

    It's a pity that Su Yue is not a human, and Su Yang is not an ordinary person, so the temptations he thinks are not to them.

    Seeing that Su Yue dropped him and started to run away, he resisted the crazy attacks of the zombies while looking viciously at Su Yue's running back. Su Yue suddenly found the vacuum zone around Su Yue and hurriedly organized the people around him. The subordinates moved together in Su Yue's direction, but fortunately they were not far away, otherwise he would only have to die there.

    When he caught up with Su Yue, there were only a hundred soldiers around Zeng Jin’s two hundred soldiers. In addition to being torn and devoured by the zombies, he was constantly pushing them into the zombies as a shield. By increasing the time to escape, he didn't have a trace of guilt or intolerance, because in the eyes of his Zengjin people, these people should make sacrifices for his safety.