XXV ; say a prayer but let the good times roll.

Start from the beginning

"Asylum?"

"Yes, but beware I scream at sister Jude. . . A lot." He giggled as he scrolled through my recent watches until he landed on AHS and played it.

We sat where we were knowing that the pizza would be there any minute and neither of us wanted to get too comfortable, then we'd never get up and the delivery guy would probably get pissed and leave. And there was no way either of us wanted to lose out chances of steaming pizza, no matter how amazing it sounded to snuggled under the blankets and admire Evan Peters.

Halfway through the first episode I began to shift my position because my foot was going numb and the pizza wasn't there yet -- the second I placed my head onto the pillow the doorbell rang.

"NOT IT." Michael screeched burrowing himself into a blanket rather cutely. I sighed getting up out of bed and walking downstairs with a pout on my lips at the lack of warmth.

The man looked at me once and began to laugh, I cocked my brows in confusion but he shook his head and held out his hand for the cash. I huffed passing him ten dollars and he handed me the heated box still chuckling quietly. He began to walk away as I slowly shut the door still glaring at him when he turned around.

"Have a nice night, and use a condom." He called before running the rest of the way to his car and sat in my driveway laughing for a while, though I don't see how it was funny -- I don't even know what was funny.

I walked back upstairs with the pizza in hand balancing two cans of soda on top of it and pouted, "the pizza man laughed at me."

"Well Lukey, you should really learn how to hide a hickey before talking to strangers." He giggled making grabby hands towards the pizza as I flushed pink.

Awkward.

I sat down handing him one drink and keeping the other for me before placing the box in between us and passing him a slice. We ate in silence with the occasional, "fuck you Jude, shove that stick up your ass." Or "hey WHORE, shut the hell up."

The pizza was gone and we'd managed to scoot closer together so he was cuddled into my chest with his arms draped over my chest. It was peaceful, it felt right having our legs intertwined as we sat in quietly watching tv together, it just felt right. As if this was how the rest of my life was meant to be.

"Hey Lukey?" Michael whispered.

"Yeah?" He shifted beside me and suddenly I felt a weight on top of me, not much but it was enough to make me open my eyes and escape my fantasy. I was looking into bright green eyes with a flicker of emotion that could only be described as lust.

He licked his lips and flickered his gaze to my lips and studied them still tracing the corner of his lip with his tongue, "fuck it." He leaned forward connecting our lips and tugged on my piercing -- let me tell you it felt amazing oh god. Running his tongue over lower lip he pleaded for an entrance as I allowed him.

Our tongues were fighting for dominance as he wrapped his legs around my thighs and rolled his hips making me gasp in bliss before he suddenly pulled away, I whined at the loss of contact.

"Do you love me?" He asked fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"Okay I may be shit at acting on my feelings, but yes I fucking love you."

"That's all I needed to know." He said pulling my shirt up as I arched my back to help him quicken the process. I leaned forward and connected our lips again groaning at the layers of clothes still between us before pulling at his sweater. He pulled away and lifted it over his head and threw it across the room and pressed his hands to my chest running them up and down my torso as he bit his lip. I could tell both of us were growing weak every time he rolled his hips by the way I felt pre cum already at my tip.