Chapter 12

“179, Brother Zhu seems to be very unhappy.” Xia Yi finally found out that Gu Wenzhu was wrong, “You help me sweep what Brother Zhu did for going out.”

“He went to the river and sat alone on the stone in a daze.” The system replied.

Xia Yi sat in the room anxiously waiting for Gu Wenzhu, feeling a mess in her heart.

After more than an hour, footsteps sounded outside the courtyard, and Xia Yi immediately went to wait under the porch. The courtyard door was pushed open, and Gu Wen walked in with all the dew. He looked up and saw Xia Yi, he was taken aback for a moment, then looked away again, crossed Xia Yi, and walked straight to the room where he slept.

Xia Yi stretched out his hand to stop him, “Brother Zhu, why are you unhappy? Everyone is a big man, what can I say?”

“Everyone is a big man?” Gu Wen suddenly laughed at himself, “It turns out that we are all big men in your heart. You never thought about marrying, in fact, I am all…” Suddenly, Gu Wenzhu stopped talking, turned his head in embarrassment and gritted his teeth, then pushed Xia Yi’s hand away, and entered the room and closed the door.

Xia Yi stared at the closed door blankly, feeling mixed. Brother Zhu is what he meant? It should be, that’s what it means.

He felt that he should be scared, maybe there was resistance and disgust. After all, although this is a turbulent world, he is a tough steel guy who has been straight for more than 20 years… But why besides panic, there are no other thoughts in his heart, vaguely sweet?

How is this going? ? ? ! ! !

Xia Yi felt like a sieve was sifted through, tossing and turning all night. After a while, he sighed, then made a silly laugh, and rolled around on the bed holding the quilt.

“Host, you are like this in my heart.” 179.

“It’s alright, I’m going to bed.”

The next day, Xia Yi got up with a pair of dark circles under her eyes. The probe went to look at the kitchen, but he didn’t find Gu Wenzhu. He was busy in the kitchen at this time.

Looking around, there was no Gu Wenzhu in the entire yard, and the farm tools were all there, as were the cows in the cowshed.

“179, where did Brother Zhu go?” Xia Yi asked the system.

“I don’t know, he left before dawn this morning, and then out of the village.”

Did it go to the county seat? But he used to tell me when he went to the county town.

Xia Yi stayed out of the house all day, and went to the field to see his beloved radish and couldn’t calm herself down. Either standing in a daze with a hoe, or sitting in a daze with a hoe handle on the ridge.

I seem to have a problem.

After a while, had to go home once to see if Gu Wen came back. He waited until dark and he was the only one in the yard.

Xia Yi panicked a group.

Will it be taken away by officials like last time? Xia Yi suddenly thought of this, and suddenly became nervous, “No, I have to look for it.”

Just when he wanted to go out and search, Brother Wang, who was going home with a hoe, passed by the gate of the courtyard.

“Xiao Yi, where are you going? It’s dark.”

“I went to find Brother Zhu, he hasn’t seen anyone for a day.”

“Gu Wenzhu and Dazhu went up the mountain to look for waterweeds, don’t you know?” Brother Wang asked in surprise.