🌹SHEN OR CHEN🌹

Comincia dall'inizio

Then he look at the Window and go trowed to it and open the Window after that he jump to the outside.chen get shocked to see thus then he ran throwed to there and look at out side then she saw that shen start his car and go from there.

Chen (in mind): Who is this Rechal...?

Then again he was about to go out side but he ahead a sound it was sofia then he stop near to the door.

Chen (in mind): Oh...god what should I do what if she think I was here.

Then he saw that she was about to open the door.

Chen: I can't talk with her as Chen if I do so she will surely misunderstanding about me but I can talk with lile Shen...? (Smile) Great idea.

But she doesn't open the door and she was about to go from there but suddenly chen grab her hand and pull her inside to the room.

(Rest of other things you know...😅)

FlashBack End

It's already night.but they are still talking about what happen.

Sofia look at him with weird open eyes.chen as a smile on his face but sofia pull him back hardly.

Sofia (disbelieve): That...that...means you are rhe one who stay there...?

Chen (smile): Yeah...sweetie can't you understand that time what ever Shen mean I told everything sweetly did you ever think that if that place brother is there then he will say like that.

Sofia (crying): Why you do this to me...why....what did I do something wrong to you.

Look at her tears chen also can't control himself he feel like someone is killing him in side then he go trowed to him and hold huge her tightly.

Chen (crying): Hey....please don't cry...sofia don't take me wrong...you must feel that I am a lustful person who only like your body...but...but sweetie it's not true I love you without you my life is nothing I can't lost you I doesn't have courage to do that...please.please try to understand. whatever happen its all I do because I can't lost you and how much you said that you hate me but I know you still love me (smile) maybe yesterday I am not doing something like that if you again and again tell my name.you again and again told me that before doing anything you want to clear everything with Chen so it's me.

Sofia pushe him back chen get back and handle his self sofia again and again feel dizziness but she doesn't tell anyone and try to handle herself.she doesn't saying any single word to him and about to go but chen stop her loudly saying her name.

Still Chang an is in his room house is empty no one is there not even meli he was sit on the bed and look at the wall suddenly the door get open it was meli but she was drank then chang an go trowed to her and hold her hand.

Chang an (worried): Hey...are you drunk...

Meli (drunk): I...I...durnk...yeah...I drunk(look at him) Wait but who are you...what are you doing here...this is my and my husband room...where is he...?

Chang an (in mind): What the hell...?

Meli (loudly); Chang an....chang an...where are you...(look at him and go trowed to him hold his coller) Where is he...where is my husband.

Chang an: MeLi I am chang an...

MeLi (loudly): What...did you eat him...how can you eat my husband...

Chang an (confused): Eat...

MeLi (angry): Today I want leave you give me my husband...

Saying this she taje a vase and throw it to him...he manage to save himself.

MeLi (drunk): You basted how dare you to eat my chang an...roday I will kill you.

Their have a knife and she take a to her hand and came trowed to him

Their have a knife and she take a to her hand and came trowed to him. Chang an get scared to see her like that and he start running.

Chang an (while running): Hey...what are you doing...I am chang an...stop it (in mind) God today is the last day of my life even I am doing to die like this what a embraces.

They start running her and there.then chang an get stop as he was tired but again she came to him and again he start running.

Chang an (scared): What am I doing now...no one there to save me she...she...is just like zombie.

MeLi (drunk): You...Godzilla today I fill kill you that you eat my husband.

Chang an (shocked and stop): Godzilla... how much I am handsome but did you see me as Godzilla...god give her eyes.

MeLi (mischievously): You bad Godzilla now I will kill you you get stop right.

Then she trowed the knife throwed to him chan an get shocked suddenly he get down because of that he get save from it.

Chang an (crying tone): God if you want to kill me...kill me another way don't use these tricks.

Then he look at meli and find that she was sleeping in the sofa

Then he look at meli and find that she was sleeping in the sofa.look at that he get relaxed.

To Be Continues...

Tell me how you feel about this part....!!