"all right, well, it sounds like you guys might have a lot of changes coming up after abby's big announcement. you guys know what i'm talking about?" coco asked and the girls all nodded yes with some chuckles

she then read the first twitter question. "archi-baldcarne asked 'why do you think abby wants to open a studio in LA?"

"because there really good kids out there and i think she just wants another studio." nia answered first.

"she said where gonna be doing auditions and-"

"for like movies and everything?" coco asked and kenzie nodded yes.

"Yes"

"hopefully booking jobs." birdie said with a simple shrug.

"and miss abby doesn't just want dance, but she also wants us to do acting and singing," maddie added

"tv shows, movies."

"i think she has a special someone out there..." bianca said making the crowd excited but all the girls had to lock their lips on that one

"uh uh- no unlock." coco said amused.

"ok so where unlocking." kendall smiled.

"there's a special someone she really likes and I think that's the reason she wants to go out to la." nia said quietly.

"i think she's missing him a little bit." birdie said as maddie agreed.

"just a little bit."

"she's been showing us a lot of pictures of him lately." kendall informed

the girls let coco know that he's very built and muscular. something abby really likes. "this girl talks getting great!"

"alright this next question is, 'dying to hear the answer to this.... what drives you crazy about abby?"

the girls all let out sighs, not knowing where to start with this one. "i don't know where to start there's like so many things- actually, when she, like, screams in public, that really annoys me." kendall answered first.

"it gets us embarrassed."

"or when she's rude to other people. and like waiters at restaurants and tries to tell people how to do their jobs- like the jobs they do for a living." bianca said with a groan, that one really annoyed her.

"yeah and maddie and bianca are usually the ones apologizing like saying i'm so sorry for her attitude." kendall added, shocking coco a bit while the audience chuckled.

"you know what's really annoying, when she's like what do you mean i can't get this for free? i'm abby lee miller!""

"no." coco said surprised.

"she made me give her a foot massage, and I was like, can I put a sock on you?" kenzie added making everyone laugh.

"no! what did she say?"

"she was like sure go get one. I'm the youngest, so I always have to be her maid and get her food and get her drinks..."

"and rub her feet." coco added with a disgusted face.

"and birdies always laughing at me! just because she's two months older and abby doesn't make her do anything." kenzie exclaimed, pointing to her friend who was currently laughing.

"that's not true actually. we were at a hotel and she wanted a salad but the only ones they had that'd she wanted eat had radishes on it or something, and she made me pick every single one out. and! and had me run around the hotel to find her a coffee and the people at the register looked at me like i was crazy, even when i said it was for my dance teacher." birdie ranted, while everyone began to laugh a lot.