Chapter Sixteen.

sorry for spelling errors!

The next day..

sharife pov.

i woke up from the hospital couch and looked over at riley.

i got up and stretched then walked over to her.

"goodmorning riley i know your pulling through you got this okay? i'm finna go handle some business and i'll be back for you.. i love you." i gave her a quick kiss on her forehead and went to go check out.

"i need to take a shower." i told myself as i started up my car.

i put on some music to distract my mind from racing, but man this shit was hard.

as i was driving on the express way i kept feeling like someone was trying to get on my ass.

"what the fuck.." i said lowly looking at the rear mirror seeing a car speeding up behind me.

i looked closely and seen it was.... angela???

"oh shit!" i swerved to the other lane quickly and she crashed into another car.

dumbass bitch.

"you gotta be quicker than that hoe!" i put my head out the window yelling.

what the fuck is happening??

At home.

"sharife bro are you okay? how is riley!" T'ea and them kept throwing me all these questions.

"guys i'm okay calm down, and riley is still pulling through."

"oh my little brother." t'ea hugged me sniffing.

"big sis don't be crying." i hugged her tightly back.

"everything's is gonna be alright on my life." i pushed her back slightly and wiped away her tears.

"i don't want nothing to happen to you either sharife! mom and dad is so angry and upset with omar..."

"he's in jail ain't he?" i asked.

"yeah and he got court coming up." she said sounding so hurt.

i still couldn't believe my own blood brother would do that lame shit man.

"how's mama and dad?" i asked.

"not good at all even though didn't get to meet riley they still was hurt about the situation." she sighed.

i nodded my head in agreement.

"you remember riley's friend angela right?"

"yeah why?" she said sounding serious.

"she tried to run me off the road bro!" i smacked my lips.

i was too stressed out right now.

"what! rifey h-how did you knew it was her though?" she said in a shaky tone.

"i looked in my rear mirror and looked closely seeing her face."

"im about to go to jail next." she said .

she was about to walk out the door but i grabbed her arm stopping her.

"it's too late for that she hit another car so ion know what the fuck is going on with her." i chuckled .

"man fuck allat im just glad your good bro, we have to meet up with the whole fam to pray for riley." melo said making me smile.