Chapter Three.

Saturday, late at night.
Riley pov.

I was walking alone to the gas station but I kept having this feeling that someone was following me but Ian wanna overthink.

"Damn babygirl you tryna fw me?" I heard an male voice said making me turn around.

'Nah I'm straight.' I mumbled walking faster putting my hands in my jacket pocket.

He was catching up to me and he grabbed me making me scream.

He pulled my hair back then slapped me across my face.

I was struggling to fight back.. then i heard gun shots.

The guy had let me go falling down on me making hit hard on the ground groaning.

I felt someone lift me up and they quickly covered my mouth before I screamed.

"Calm down its just me."

He sounded familiar and I looked up and seen Omar.

Damn this Nigga a hood one?!

'W-what are you doing?' I said on the verge of tears.

"Look we don't have to talk we gotta go!" He grabbed my hand and we started running as we heard police sirens.

He took me where it looked like house and let me in closing the door back panting.

"Why are you even out at this time? It's dangerous out there Riley." He lifted my chin up seeing my face red.

'I just wanted to get some snacks..' i mumbled moving his hand away.

He looked at me and sighed.

"I don't want nothing to happen to you, don't do that ever again." He said sitting his gun on the counter and washed his hands.

I walked where he sat his gun at and picked it up looking at it.

"Riley put that down!" He took it out my hand making me jump back.

'Damn my fault.' I rolled my eyes a lil.

"You hard headed I hope you know that." He muttered.

'Fine with me.'

'Omar you know Umm.. you didn't had do that I can handle myself.' I played with my fingers.

He got closer to me pushing me against a wall making my heart race.

"Don't tell me what to okay? He was putting his hands on you could of seriously hurted you ." He said in my ear making me close my eyes trying to control my hormones.

'I'm sorry.' I whispered back.

He pressed his lips against mines and I instantly kissed back.

Oh man I can't believe we were doing this.

He rubbed around my ass gripping it making me accidentally moan in his mouth.

He pulled away and started kissing on my neck making me whimpered out at the pleasure.

'Please more.' I pleaded biting my lip.