Hornet's planes take off consecutively, behind Hornet several kansen join the fight to eliminate this imminent threat.

Elsewhere Purifier a high-ranking siren had stolen the black mental cube and is sailing at a reaping speed, behind her the Belfast fleet sails, but the Belfast fleet cannot reach Purifier due to Purifier sailing at a speed that the royal maid corps can't go on.

Norfolk: She is very fast.

Belfast: The enemy has stolen the black mind cube, we must not let her escape.

Edinburg: It's impossible! She sails very fast!

Belfast: You're wrong, I have a clear shot.

¡BAM!¡BAM!

The Belfast cannons fire and the projectiles manage to hit Purifier who takes moderate damage, but the damage was enough to stop Purifier.

Purifier: (sarcastic tone) Huh? Do you want to play? Then.

Purifier snaps her fingers and multiple portals open, leaving various aircraft carriers, battleships, cruisers and destroyers.

Purifier: I would like to play with you, but I have a lot of work, so play with them, Bye, bye.

Purifier opens a portal and escapes.

Belfast: Tch, she escaped.

Norfolk: Instead of worrying about high-ranking siren, shouldn't we be worrying about mass production siren?

Belfast: Fear not! Hold defensive formation! Prepare for anti-aircraft and anti-surface combat!

Enterprise: [That won't be necessary!]
BBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

The siren fleet is covered in multiple explosions.

¡RRROONNNNNNNNNNNN!

Several Eagle Union planes pass by and drop bombs and torpedoes.

Belfast: (cheerfully) It's Enterprise.

On the horizon appears Enterprise sailing alone, unfortunately for the siren once Enterprise appeared, it did not take Enterprise long to exterminate all the siren.

Enterprise after exterminating the siren, she approaches the Belfast fleet.

Enterprise: (worried) Are you okay? Are you injured?

Belfast: Thank you for saving us, fortunately we are unharmed, we are not harmed thanks to you.

Enterprise: (sighs in relief) Whew, it's good they weren't hurt.

Belfast: But I must apologize for letting the enemy escape with the mind cube.

Enterprise: (smiles) What are you saying? Now what matters is that they are unharmed, that ... well we'll think of something.

At the base the situation is not the best, the girls shoot at enemy planes and ships, but the enemies kept coming more and more.

Columbia: How many are they?

Cleveland: I've already sunk 13 cruisers!

Denver: I sank 24 destroyers!

Montpelier: I sank 12 cruise ships!

Javelin: I sank 2 cruisers!

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

The firing continued, Javelin and Laffey teamed up and fired at one battleship, Laffey fired torpedoes at the siren battleship while Javelin was decoying, the battleship was unable to dodge Laffey's torpedoes and all of Laffey's torpedoes hit the battleship sinking it in the act.