(AUTHORS NOTE: this is the outfit and hair for the day)

I started to make my way downstairs when there was a knock at the door. I went to open to door to find Akihito and his little sister, Hayami next him holding his index finger.

 I went to open to door to find Akihito and his little sister, Hayami next him holding his index finger

(AUTHORS NOTE: This first one is Akihito's, the second is Hayami's and the third is Takemichi's)

Already knowing why they are here I opened the door wider and said "Come in" Akihito just nodded his head. the two Takao's entered the house and took of their shoes. "Y/N-Nee!"exclaimed Hayami when she realized it was me. The little girl run towards me as I crouched down to give her a hug. Hayami ran into my arms whilst cheering "Y/N-Nee!" I got back up with Hayami still clinging onto me. "Hello Ami. How are you?" I asked whilst chuckling. "I'm good Y/N-Nee Where is Michi-Nii?". "He is in the living room. Do you want me to go call him?". Ami frantically nodded her head in agreement and I just chuckled at her cuteness. I set Ami down before making my way towards the living room. "Michi" I called "Yes" replied my brother. "Akihito and Hayami are here". I saw Michi's eyes widen in surprise as he ran out the room and exclaimed "Hito-Nii, Ami". "Hi Michi" chuckled Hito. "Michi-Nii." "Hey Ami and Michi why don't you two go and play in the living room while your Nee-san and Nii-san prepare breakfast." I suggested . "YEAH" cheered Michi and Ami. "We could also go to park after breakfast" added Hito. The two then started to jump up and down in excitement. Me and Hito chuckled at our little siblings. We both went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, I opened the fridge to find ingredients. I could make an omelette. "Hey how does an omelette sound?" I asked the black haired male who is sitting on the counter. "Sounds good to me. want me to cut the vegetables" "yeah that would helpful". The two of us started to make breakfast in a comfortable silence. At random points the two of us would make jokes that make us both burst out laughing.

I plated the final omelette and placed it on the table. "Call Ami and Michi for breakfast" I slightly commanded Hito. "Okay". A few seconds later three pairs of footsteps were heard, I turned around to face the kids with a smile on my face "Breakfast is ready" I exclaimed. the two kids smiled widely as they sat down on the chairs. Ami and Michi sat in the middle with Hito siting next to Michi and me Sitting next to Ami. "Thank you for the food" all of us said before digging in.

"Your cooking is so good Y/N-Nee" Exclaimed Hayami as we were walking towards the park

"Your cooking is so good Y/N-Nee" Exclaimed Hayami as we were walking towards the park. "My Nee-san's cooking is the best" boasted Michi. this caused me to blush a little in embossment. Hito seemed to have noticed and elbowed me in a teasingly manner. "I'm glad you liked my cooking Ami." I said. In the corner of my eye i could see Hito trying to stifle his laughter, I just shot him a glare before turning back to the kids beside me. "Nii-san's cooking is horrible. He once tried to make me bread and ended up burning the toast" Innocently commented Ami, a pour on her lips. It was now my turn to laugh as he tried too hide his red face. "Oh really?" I asked trying to hold in my laughter. "Yeah. there was also this other time he tried to make curry and almost set the whole kitchen on fire" added Ami, making a gesture with her hand trying to sign an explosion. At this point I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore and burst out laughing. "Y-you bur-burnt to-toast" I manged to choke out whilst laughing. "SHUT UP!" barked the angry Hito. "S-sorry but I just can't st-stop laughing" I apologized. Irritated Hito just clicked his tongue . I finally clamed when we reached the park. "Go on and play" said Hito. The two kids squealed at ran to go and play on the equipment as me and Hito walked over to the swings. The two of us sat on the swings in a comfortable silence as we watched our younger siblings playing. "You know moments like these are the ones I wish would last forever" commented Hito as the averted his gaze from the kids to me. "What do you mean?" I asked as I turned my head sideways to face him. "I wish we could always have breakfast together, go to the park and watch them live out ther childhood and always crack jokes with one another" Explained Hito. I felt a pain in chest as he said that I also wish for that but... I am going to be leaving in 3 weeks. "So study hard and do your best in England so you can come back sooner and we can make more memories and jokes" smiled The black haired boy. "Wh-what how di-did you know?" I stuttered. "Did you forget you told me your dream was to study aboard in England" deadpanned Akihito. "Oh yeah" I sheepishly responded. "so when are you leaving?" asked Hito "3 weeks" "WHAT 3 WEEKS!" "Yeah and I don't know how I am going to tell Michi. I can't imagine the thought of leaving him" "How about I take care of him for you while your away" sighed Hito. "Really?! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed as I hugged him. "No problem" chuckled Hito. Our moment was interrupted when a shaking voice behind me called out "N-nee-S-san". I turned around to see Michi standing there crying. "Your leaving me" sobbed out the little boy.

FUCK