SILENCING SPELL....

In Lanshi , lan qiren was pouring himself a cup of tea when everyone came inside lanshi. First, Jin ling , Jin zixuan and Jiang yanli came together hand in hand, then they bow and went back to their respective seats. Then , lan wangji,wei wuxian and lan sizhui came together walking hand in hand at that lan qiren literally spat out his tea in shock....“What the heck happen in one night ? They are all are walking hand in hand? What kind of future they had shown them?? Are they now showing off that they have a family? he thought.They all bowed and went to their respective seats . Then , lan xichen, Jingyi and Jiang Cheng came inside, Jingyi was walking in front ,then zewujun and at the back was Jiang Cheng looking down as he still hasn't told sorry to zewujun. “ Look like they are quite normal ! There future must be decent!”, thought lan qiren but who will tell him.... Whatever, they all bowed and went back to their respective seats....

“Okay ! You can start telling your story from tomorrow, because sect leader nie have held a meeting so, I will be going to qinghe and will be returned till tomorrow morning! ”,said lan qiren stroking his beard. Everyone nods ,then he continued ,“ And yes xichen you are also coming with me.”  Why? asked Jiang Cheng, he himself didn't knew why he asked that though, but he didn't want zewujun to go near Meng Yao. Lan qiren furrowed his brows, “ What do you mean by why! Young master Jiang?”, asked lan qiren. “Ummm...I...me..an...thaaa...t..ummm,” he himself didn't knew what was this feeling. Except lan qiren who didn't even had a clue, everyone was smiling looking at Jiang Cheng's jealousy specially zewujun. “ Obviously, baba can't go because I want to stay with baba ,” said Jingyi in defense of his stupid a-niang. Yes!! Said Jiang Cheng nodding his head like he will break it anytime. “ Are you kidding me? He is the future Sect Leader! He have to gain experiences ! ”, said lan qiren furiously. “But...I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE BUT'S , said lan qiren cutting Jingyi.

“That's mean we will be having a holiday from the frustrating future?”, said nie huisang hiding behind his fan. “ You can say like that,” said lan qiren getting up from his place. Yessss! Screamed everyone except of Xicheng. Lan xichen also start getting up from his place then, he felt a tug on his robes. He turns  and see Jingyi had pulled his robes and was offering him liebing. Zewujun looks at Jiang Cheng, he was looking down, zewujun clearly heard that Jiang Cheng was going to give him liebing, so why Jingyi? He take the liebing from Jingyi and casting last glance towards Jiang Cheng he left behind lan qiren. As, soon as zewujun left, Jiang Cheng looks up where he left, he just sighs and walk out of Lanshi followed by the others.

All were walking quietly back to their respective rooms when they saw a bridge fully covered with white peonies petals , the entrance and exit of bridge was decorated with lotus flower and there was a special bouquet of all coloured lotus . Jin zixuan shyly came in front of yanli and asked her hand. “What!! Do you want money for this disgusting decoration of your's? Sorry but , shejie don't have coins to waste on you ,” said wei wuxian crossing his arms. Jin ling and Jin zixuan glares at him with the look like  Can't you shut that good for nothing mouth of yours!!!!. “Wow! Indeed Like father Like son! ”, exclaimed Jingyi while the other two juniors nods in agreement. “A-xian!”, said yanli calming him down. Shejie....he stops in middle as he remembers what happens in future. “Fine , whatever! But you remember peacock if you hurt my sister I will hunt down your whole sect! You better not take my words lightly!!!”, saying this he stands next to lan wangji. Jin zixuan completely ignoring him , ask for yanli's hand again. She slowly hold Jin zixuan's hand and walk with him , at the entrance of the bridge , he took the bouquet of lotus and give it to yanli then ,he take her in the middle of the bridge.

He takes a deep breath...“ What! Forgot what you want to say? ”, said wei wuxian making faces. Jin zixuan ignores him again and he spoke, “ Young maiden Jiang , can  I call you a-li ? asked Jin zixuan holding her one hand. “You already called!” said wei wuxian with a disappointment on his face. “What the hell is senior wei trying to do? I can't decide my emotion if I should get emotional seeing young master Jin or laugh at how senior wei is bricking!! said zizhen holding his laugh. Me too , said Jingyi. Me three joined Sizhui. Me four joined wen qing, me five said wen ning, me six joined Jiang Cheng who was finally out of Zewujun's thoughts, me seven Joined nie huisang, me eight joined lan zhan. Everyone turns to him! “ He isn't able to decide emotions? I can literally see a blank face!!” said Jingyi in surprise. “Hey , you all can you let my baba finish!! He is saying something important!!!”, screamed Jin ling in anger. Everyone nods.