🌹TRUTH OF MEDICINE🌹

Start from the beginning

Alisha (worried): Sofia it can happen because this medicine get affected to your brain you get remember everything but using this medicine as soon you forget...I want to ask you that did you remember when ever you take this medicine after what happen to you...?

Then she go to deep thought shen also looking at her confused then he snatch her phone and put speaker.

Sofia (after thinking): You are right I don't remember anything after what happen.

Then some thought hit to her brain.

Sofia (in mind): I remember chen proposed me once but I doesn't remember that I accept him...I remember that day I reject him (she hit her head) Sofia what are you thinking he is your fiancee how can he do something like that.

Shen (to doctor): Ms.Alisha I am shen brother in law of sofia did you know there have and side affects?

Alisha: Mr.Shen there have side affects as she get weak but not that much...but the most important thing is after taking this medicine she forget what happen before get medicine.

Hearing this he get shocked and then he cut the phone they look at each others their mind saying the same thing but heart doesn't like to accept the fact.that's when Lily came there and come to sofia.

Lily (smile): Sis...I need a help from you....can you help me...?

Sofia (smile): Yeah...tell me

Lilly (happily): You know...you and sister cristy know how to dance as you both are celebrities so I want to practice a dance for sis. Meli's wedding.

Sofia (smile): I will help you.

Lily (happily huge her): Really you are so sweet and you are the best...so let's go we doesn't have that much time only have five hours.

so let's go we doesn't have that much time only have five hours

Shen: Sofia...we will talk about later now I also have to go.

Sofia (request): Shen please don't say anything to him as we doesn't know about anything clearly.

Then he nodded to her thre of them go trowed to their room three of them came trowed to cristy's room.

Shen: So I will go.

Both girl nodded to him but he is about to go that's when they heard a sound of vase get broken from cristy's room they get shocked but before open the door fully.lily slightly open the door they three of the look at each others and peek the door and look at inside what happen there.