Extra: 1

The Yana International Film Festival gave birth to the "Double Movie Kings" for the first time. This incident not only caused heated discussions in overseas, but also caused an uproar in China.

You know, there have been Chinese actors? It's been a long time since they won at the Yana International Film Festival. Now Qin Li and Ji Li have won two trophy trophies with the same work. How amazing is that?

The official China Entertainment Film Group notified the good news for the first time, and it also claimed on Weibo that they were trying to introduce the copyright of the movie "Long Island Iced Tea". I believe that in the near future, fans and fans can be here? I saw this excellent work in domestic movie theaters.

As soon as the news came out, Qin and Ji's fans cheered, and Yue Jifu's CP fan fell into ecstasy.

"Ah ah ah ah finally? See hope! Long Island iced
tea!"

"Great! There? Born the year? Could see in? Domestic? Release the gay movie!"

"Listen overseas sisters who have seen the movie say, The intimate scenes between the main characters will be cut ah?"

"No deletion ah! What does the domestic need to release the whole thing?? You guys want Ferrari?"

^ I made this whole thing up cuz the original MTL made no sense but I really love this comment 🤣

"Hurry up and see the Weibo of Brother Li and Ji Li! Both of them have been taken together! A good match!"

CP fans, seeing this scene, rushed to the two of them's Weibo.

Both of them's Weibo posts were posted three minutes ago, and the text is simply like "copy and paste": thank you everyone for your support. Congratulations and blessings.

CP fan saw this joyful scene, and was so moved that the two were surrounded by crowds as soon as they left the hotel.

Yuji CP fans and movie fans who have been squatting for a long time couldn't bear their excitement, and gradually pushed forward out of control.

The cautious Ji Li suddenly lost his balance. Just as he was out of control, Qin Li grabbed him in his arms, "... Everyone calm down!!"

Maybe? The man's tone of voice was stained with seriousness, and the crazy scene finally calmed down for a moment.

The security guard sent by the hotel finally reacted and forced a separate road, allowing the two of them to pass quickly and get into the car.

It wasn't until I returned to the hotel that Ji Li, who felt safe in the field, completely relaxed.

The two of them just entered the hallway and dragged a pair of shoes. He simply buried his head on Qin Li's shoulder, complaining a little, "I'm a little dizzy in the head."

Qin Li reached the back of his neck, gently and carefully. Pressing, "I will accompany you to take a simple shower, take a tablet of anti-alcoholism and go to bed later, okay?"

Ji Li hummed, and hung his hands and feet on Qin Li's body with a ground ring.

Qin Li simply hugged him. Then, his expression was faintly satisfied, "Why didn't I find you so sticky to me before? Of course, it's a good thing."

Ji Li bit his ear badly, and didn't feel that she was bad at the moment.

When working externally, he can be serious, independent, and glamorous. When dealing with lovers in private, he just wants to get rid of all the restraints. Just like now, relying on the occasional alcoholic indiscretion.