Chapter 25.2

When Ji Li came to the shooting location, he saw Zhou Qingming and other protagonists gathering for a small chat.

Xu Miaomiao saw his figure and waved quickly, "Jili, hurry up and see you staying in the lounge this morning."

"I'm on Weibo, I saw the set makeup photos from the crew." Ji Li told the truth, and politely praised, "Your set makeup photos are all pretty."

Xiao Zhang glared at Ji Li triumphantly and said, "Of course, the eyes of the masters are sharp. Our Ming brothers and sister Miao Miao are all climbing up fast. The book fans are very good at casting roles. very satisfied."

The starring book fan base is there, and some supporting roles can win some popularity for a while, but they can't last for a long time.

Ji Li heard his implication and smiled without talking.

Zhou Qingming motioned his assistant to shut up with his eyes, and then calmly said, "Get up early and listen to the producer of Mo who say that our play is intended to be broadcasted a year ago, and it will be starred on TV. It will be six episodes three days a week."

Xu Miaomiao answered, "Yes, I heard that the investment promotion is going well, and the early stage scenes are already undergoing post-editing."

The crew has less than a month of filming cycle left, and the early stage scenes have been filmed. Although we have rushed together, we can indeed start editing.

There is not much special effects in the play. If it goes well, it can be broadcast at a fixed time at the end of the year.

"The Spring Festival holiday, every household has time to follow the drama, which is conducive to watching." Xu Miaomiao's assistant said, "The characters in the drama of Qingming and Miaomiao are so good, it will definitely increase a lot of popularity."

Zhou Qingming hooked his lips, and most of the irritability and depression accumulated over the past few days dissipated.

Since the hot search this morning, his number of fans has been updated every second, and a lot of book fans are crying with satisfaction under him. To be honest, he hasn't felt this kind of ‘rapidly sought after’ feeling for a long time.

It is said that red in the entertainment circle can support people, and popularity and works can bring confidence.

This is true.

According to this trend, Zhou Qingming can already imagine the grand occasion after the show is broadcast. Before, he was vaguely worried that Ji Li's momentum would surpass him as the villain. After looking at the data comparison this morning, he realized that he was a little bit unreasonable.

Ji Li was keenly aware of Zhou Qingming's subtle changes today, and did not pierce it.

Today's filming schedule is still very dense.

Yao Chuan is a serious director who looks forward to high efficiency. In the middle of filming, he does not allow actors to get too much news in the unexpected world. Therefore, Ji Li and others honestly handed over their phones to the assistants and kept focusing on shooting.

The filming lasted until two o'clock in the afternoon before Yao Chuan called for a break. The crew relaxed unanimously and hurried to pick up the meal.

"Brother Ji!" Baozi ran over quickly. The smile on his face made no secret of it, and his eyes, which were already exceptionally bright, were almost gleaming.

"What is so happy?" Ji Li took the mineral water in his hand and asked with a smile.

"You are on the hot search! And it is still a high search!" The steamed buns almost jumped up.