Chapter 40

The woman in front of her raised her skinny and sallow face and made no secret of her desire for money.

"One million?"

Ji Li gave an inaudible chuckle. He slowly raised his eyes, and the long accumulated chill in his eyes burst out, "Are you worthy? Selling you from head to toe is not worth so much money."

This is very straightforward, and his tone is unabashedly disgusting.

The arrogance on Xie Kefang's face was frozen, and he obviously couldn't believe this was what the youth would say to her.

She reacted for a few seconds, hurriedly rolled up her sleeves, habitually raising her hand to pinch the other's ears, "You shameless little bitch! You dare to challenge me, right? I..."

Ji Li turned sideways quickly with eyes and hands, and squeezed the other's wrist, "Xie Kefang, I advise you not to provoke me. I am not the old Ji Li, there is no shameless blood-sucking relative like you."

The strength of the woman's hands was very ruthless. In the past, she would be rough on the young man if she was a little uncomfortable. On several occasions, the root of the latter's ear was twisted by her to congestion and bruise.

As soon as Ji Li thought of this, the force of the pinch in his hands suddenly increased.

Xie Kefang was so painful that his facial features were distorted, and he always felt that the other party could break his wrist in the opposite direction in the next second.

She took a few breaths of air-conditioning, and made a horrible statement, "You white-eyed wolf, I have raised you for so many years! What's wrong with the maintenance fee now?"

"I'm so embarrassed to say I'm a star? I don't even want to pay this money! Pooh, what the hell!"

Ji Li only felt that the noise was unbearable, and he mercilessly pushed Xie Kefang away from him.

The floor outside the toilet was a bit slippery. Xie Kefang couldn't stand firmly for a while, and fell in embarrassment with all four feet upside down, almost breaking his waist, "Ouch..."

Ji Li picked up the clean wet wipes aside, and wiped his palms with disgust and vigorously.

To Xie Kefang, who fell to the ground and screamed, she refused to give up.

Xie Kefang was stimulated by the pain, and seeing the young man indifferent, she suddenly lost her breath.

"Your mom is a scumbag, and she dare gave birth to you scumbag with a wild man outside! What kind of star? Isn't it an ancient actor, a scumbag who can just climb into the bed with money..."

For a time, all the swear words and swear words were rushed out, completely insulting people's ears.

Ji Li couldn't bear it, and directly smashed the wet towel on her face, "Close your stinky mouth."

Ji Li didn't want to waste time here, so he kept his breath and took a detour. He had no need to be polite to this kind of woman, but he didn't even care about it.

Where is Xie Kefang willing to stop like this? She rushed directly from the ground, clung to the young man's legs, and broke the jar, "I won't let you go today!"

As soon as the dining guests walked to the door of the toilet, they were frightened by the stalemate of the two, "This is..."

Ji Li pressed his hat down, and the coldness in his eyes began to soar into the sky of anger.

If he could, he could not wait to kick it up, but if it was really like this, Xie Kefang would definitely catch this and get crazy.

Xie Kefang saw that someone was paying attention, and he changed his previous sapo appearance and cried pretendingly, "Oh, everyone, come to comment!"