ep 29: Healing

En başından başla

Teams mouth was slightly open they had put a tracker on him?!

"Are you angry?" Ahn asked slowly.

He blinked, closing his mouth "Uh... No. It's okay, I understand why you put gaurds around me." He suddenly felt overwhelmed what if P'Ahn hadn't done that? Then they might not have been able to find him and Hia in time and Sorn.....he could have done anything.

Team pushed the thought out of his mind, not wanting to go down that lane now. "Thank you" He murmured.

Ahn cooed inside, she had thought that Team would be angry but here he was in all his adorable glory, she smiled widely.

"Then why didn't you use this before?" Win asked confused

"In all the chaos I forgot about it.... The moment I remembered we immediately went there." Ahn answered

He seemed satisfied with the reply. There was still an hour to sunrise, none of them had had much rest the entire night and were tired. Noticing that Win was also getting drowsy they pulled the sheets up to both the boy's chins and went back to the couch. All of them almost immediately fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next two days were spent with Pharm, Max, New and Tul visiting them in the hospital.

Tay had been moved back to Ahn's place, they all were told to continue to stay there till all the members of The White Leopard had been taken care of. He had started physical therapy and was recovering at a healthy pace. Tay and New now shared the same room so New could help him if he needed anything.

Dean had other problems in his hand, the hospital had informed the police of Del and Alex's condition and they had come to ask the two about what happened. Having no idea who Sorn was or why he did that the two told the police everything about them being attacked and thrown into a vehicle by their friend to Del passing out after Dean's call.

Thankfully Ahnong had good connections with higher authority and her some of her people were also in the police, they managed the situation.

Alex called his parents up and they came rushing to the hospital. Since Dean had used his parents card to pay the medical bill they were immediately informed of the transaction. Del had broken two fingers and dislocated her shoulder besides the wound on her upper arm and a few grazes on her body.

Mr and Mrs. Ratthanon Wongnate had video called Dean to ask what had happened and on seeing Del's condition they immediately booked flight tickets back home and landed in Thailand the very next day.

The police told them that while Team had been found, they were still looking for Sorn who had managed to escape. They said that while they were still unaware of the reason behind what happened, they suspected it to be for ransome.

While the others hadn't noticed, Del could see the guilt in Dean's eyes when he looked at her, that's when she knew what had happened had something to do with the mafia.

Dean roughly told her who Sorn was and what he did, when they were alone. She reassured him that she did not blame him but the guilt still stayed. He stayed in the hospital, only leaving her side to use the washroom or to get food.

On the second day Pharm had come to visit Del. The poor boy was unaware that Del and Dean's parents had come back. When Dean saw the scared look on Pharms face he pulled the boy by his side and introduced him to his parents as his boyfriend. They smiled sensing how nervous he was, as they talked they instantly grew a liking towards him.

Tay had called his parents a few hours after he woke up, saying that he had a fever from the past few days that's why he didn't attend the lectures or pick up any calls. When they said they would come to him he stopped them by saying that he would come and visit them the next weekend.