ep 12 : housemates?

Heyy~

I just wanted to add a quick note before we start with this chapter
Ahn has chin length black hair (no bangs) and looks like the female form of Team.

Ahnong has armpit length black hair, her and win have similar features but you can't say until they are both in front of you

Refer to the chapter image for better visualisation
😜😊

Now let's begin........

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.

~∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆~

(Teams pov :- )

Team looked at himself in the mirror.
He had spent the last half an hour rummaging through his closet for an outfit to wear. Earlier when Ahn picked him up from club practice he was informed that they were having dinner at Win's place.

He was fine at first but soon started to get nervous, he didn't know what to wear! Clothes were piled up on his bed he had elemininated all of them after several trials....too formal...too casual... too sophisticated ... too cute..

Now as he looked at his outfit in the mirror. It wasn't too casual nor to formal plus it was the only thing he had left after he practically threw everything else from his closet onto the bed.
He would dich the hat though.

"Team! It's time to go common

"Team! It's time to go common." Pharm yelled from god knows where

Team turned back to the mirror just as he was about to leave his room to give himself one final check

Will Hia like this? maybe I should change the jacket and wear the red sweater instead?

Just as he was having second thoughts his room's door swung open. Pharm peeped inside his eyes widening at the mess Team had made "What the hell? Did a wild bore enter your room or something?" Without waiting for his answer Pharm continued nagging
"Good luck cleaning this because no ones gonna help you. Now cummon the car is waiting for us downstairs"

"I'll clean it afterwards" Team groaned getting out and closing the door behind him.

Pharm was wearing a plain 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 sweatshirt with jeans. Team didn't understand how Pharm managed to look perfectly ready in whatever he wore even if it was as simple as jeans and a sweater while team just spent minutes pulling his hair out in worry of what to wear!!

 Team didn't understand how Pharm managed to look perfectly ready in whatever he wore even if it was as simple as jeans and a sweater while team just spent minutes pulling his hair out in worry of what to wear!!