ep 28: War

"I-I might have their location..."

The reaction was immediate, everyone got up from their seats "What do you mean you might have their location?" Ahnong asked slowly.

"I can't be sure, I put a tracker on uh Team, if they haven't removed the device then I can track where they are" It wasn't the whole truth and she had no plans of telling them the truth either.

"Wait. When did you put a tracker on him?" Pharm asked

"That's not the point!" She said defensive. One lie was just going to lead to another, though she could lie smoothly, she didn't have the patience or the time to deal with this shit.

"Where are they?" Ahnong demanded, not caring about anything else.

Ahn looked down at her phone screen. Aunt Ploy had called to ask where everyone was, Ahn told her that Win and Team had been taken away by Sorn, that was when aunt Ploy reminded her about the device. How could she forget!

Ahn opened her phone tracing Win's location. Hopefully he hadn't removed the silver bracelet and it was still with him.

"It says they're in the border of some forest" She zoomed out trying to see how far they were.

Ahn almost jumped out of her skin when Ahnong's voce came from behind her shoulder when on earth had she come here?!

"What are the coordinates?"

Ahn read them aloud as Mark's right hand fed them to his tablet. "I've sent some people to check the place out"

"How long?" Ahnong asked impatient.

"They were near that area, the response should be coming in a few minutes" The man answered back

"We don't fucking have time!!" Ahnong snapped darkly, everyone exept her uncle flinched away at the rage in her voice. She had seen them thrashing Win, she knew he wont kill her brother, not yet at least but they could be torturing him.

"Why don't we get the vehicles and weapons ready? Either way if some thing is there then we fight there or we go into war with them" Nahm advised trying to prevent the mafia from lashing out on them all in a fit of anger.

"Send pictures of those seven bastards to everyone, try and get those fuckers alive. I will deal with them personally" She pointed to the screen.

Nahm nodded and left the room.

Ahnong turned to face Ahn, Pharm and Max "You stay here. Things will get dirty there-"

"NO" Ahn cut in

"What no?"

"I'm not staying here I am going with you." Ahn hated to think about it but it was fully possible that Sorn would kill her brother and if this was the last time she could see him she was not going to stand aside. She was going to go there whether the Mafia liked it or not.

"It's not safe there-"

"THAT'S THE POINT! It's not safe there and your not getting me to stay away from the place when I know Team is in danger. You should know best how it feels!!"

Before she could answer back Mark spoke up "They responded, there's a villa in the place. A blue mini van parked in front of it"

With a menacing look Ahnong turned to the door "Fine you can come along, but you'll have to wear the vest's I give you all and you will NOT enter the building. Those fuckers asked for war, they will get war."

***

⚠️WARNING : MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, VIOLENCE AND DEATH AHEAD ⚠️