ep 24 : Chance

(Win's pov :- )

Win ordered another drink as he finished the last one, he payed for it immediately to avoid any scam or miscount later.

The tears once again started to blur Win's vision but he managed to wipe them away. He remembered the pain and heart break he had seen in his pao's eyes yesterday, it had killed him to see Team like that.

When he had gotten a message from the boys asking to meet he had debated on whether or not he should tell pao about it but he decided to just go there and have the stupid bet he made dealt with once and for all, he didn't want to tell Team what he had done in the beginning. He had not wanted to make him sad, now he wished he had told pao about all of this before then maybe he wouldn't have lost him,the pao would have forgiven him.

__(flashback) __

Win's legs were throbbing with pain but he insisted on going to college, he had to meet pao and talk with him. He had hurt the boys feelings and he knew it.

He went to college in a car with two men who were ordered to drop and pick him up. Dean and Tul would be gaurding him as usual all throughout the day but as they were told to stay at Team's place, two other people had been assigned to protect him on his way to and back from college.

Dean and Tul met him as soon as he got out of the car. He could see by their expressions, they were disappointed with him. Team and the others were nowhere in view.

"Where's pao? " He asked looking around

Dean stared coldly at him "Your not going anywhere untill you explain everything to us and for your information I don't think you'll be able to see Team for the next few days.... You really hurt his feelings Win... How could you do that?"

Win felt all the guilt weigh down on him, he had not wanted to hurt Team...

They sat down at a table away from the others so that they could speak freely, Win explained his version of what happened to them after updating them on Tay's situation, nothing had changed.

"So you liked team from the start? Everything would have been perfect if your stupid ass didn't decide to try and make money alongside. We're really disappointed in you Win. What you did is WRONG." Dean scowled, thought Win could feel that his anger had subsided a little.

He lowered his head "I know.... I was tipsy.. It's not an excuse but
I forgot all about what I had said!! I regretted it the second I remembered."

He saw his friends soften a little "Where's pao? I need to talk with him please. He's not picking my calls or responding to my messages" He pleaded

Tul sighed "Win... It's better you stay away from him, he..."

Win didn't hear what Tul was saying as he spotted Team and the others walking a little away from them, they hadn't noticed the boys sitting at the the table.

Win immediately got up and rushed their way. He didn't call out because he was afraid Team would run away before he could get to him.

He was just a few steps away from him when suddenly his path was blocked by two men. He tried to go from the side not bothering to look at them when again the two blocked his path.

This time Win glared. The bigger one out of the two put a palm on his chest and pushed Win away. Team, Pharm and New had turned behind sensing the movement behind them.

"What the hell?" Win exclaimed

"Mr. Phawin?" The guy infront of him asked

Win ignored him and looked at Team who was staring back at him "Pao please listen to me, I-"