ep 26 : He's in danger!

New, Win, Tul, Max, Dean and Pharm immediately rushed to the cars. Win and Dean hopped into the car waiting for Win and asked the two gaurds to drive as fast as they could back to the mansion.

Two more cars trailed behind them as they made their way to the mansion. The man sitting on the passenger seat called someone who Win assumed was their head and informed them about the two extra cars that were coming along.

In the other car New was on the verge of tears. When they had got to know about the bet win had made and there had been the whole issue on monday, New didn't want to talk with P'Win ever again. Only when he reached back to Ahn's place had he realised that Tay was in Win's house and that meant he couldn't see Tay either!

New had cried himself to sleep that night, the horrible memory of Tay bleeding in front of him resurfaced, his limp body being put onto the stretcher and rolled into the emergency room, the long night of crying and consoling as Tay fought for life inside the operation theatre.

He had prayed every night for Tay to wake up. Pharm must have noticed something off because he had come to his room every night to cuddle. New had to admit sleeping next to someone he could trust did help him. The moment Tay was fully healed New swore he was going to beat him up for the scare he had given him.

***

(Tay's pov :- )

A continuous beeping sound woke him up. He felt tired, Tay just wanted to slip back into the welcoming peaceful darkness but the beeping sound kept annoying him! Someone switch it off! Can't I sleep in peace?!

Tay tried to open his eyes but he couldn't. It was as if someone had glued them shut.

What happened?

Tay tried to move his hands, maybe there was something on his eyes, but he realised that he couldn't move, he desperately tried to open his eyes or move his limbs but they wouldn't budge! Panic started to settle in.

What was happening? Why couldn't he move ?

The irritating beeping sound fastened. He tried to remember the last thing he could. Memories slowly came back to him.

He had been in a flower shop with Dean and Win, he was helping them choose a bouquet for Del and Team.... then there was the play of Romeo and Juliet... His memories after that were blurry and unclear.

The last thing Tay could remember was going backstage with Win, then everything was blank.

Had something happened to them?

Tay could hear footsteps runnig around him. "His heartbeat is speeding up!" He heard and unfamiliar voice say.
The beeping sound slowed back down after sometime.

Tay tried one more time to open his eyes up. He squeezed them shut and then opened them. Light came through his eye lashes, everything was blurry mostly from the gathered tears and eye fluids and the light beaming into his eyes. Soon his vision adjusted to the lighting and everything got clearer.

A man in and a woman were standing beside him. The woman waved her hand in front of his face "Can you hear us?"
Tay let out a grunt, his throat felt too dry for him to speak.

The white coat the woman was wearing suggested that she was a doctor. He looked around is this a hospital?
Tay realised the beeping sound was coming from the machine beside him.
In the next five minutes the lady asked him various questions like his name, the day it was, the last thing he remembered. Tay answered them all while the male nurse went out of the room.

The doctor told him that he had been shot twice and was in a coma for the past four days. Shot?
Tay tried to force himself to remember what had happened but there was nothing, suddenly his head started to hurt, from a dull throb the pain increased, he felt like someone was crushing his skull.