ep 7 : Monday (part1) - Flashback

(Team's pov :- )

The three of them were sitting in the black Mercedes-Benz S driving to the uni.
His sister was driving, Pharm was in the passenger seat and Team was seated at the back. The bruse on his neck was almost gone. the few that were left were hidden under all the concealer and foundation Ahn had put on in the morning.
His weekend had not gone as he had planned at all..

[𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 ~]

On Friday after Win had dropped him off at his houe Team had assumed that no one was home because the lights were out, but boy was he wrong.
Once Team entered the house and switched on the lights, he turned to go to his room and to his horror both Pharm and Ahn were sitting on the sofa starring at him.

Apparently Ahn was just ending her meeting when she got a notification from the tracking app that Team had been traveling at 120 km/h to the hospital. She immediately called Pharm asking if he knew what was wrong but Pharm was just as clueless as her. Pharm had come over to their house and they were both waiting for Team to arrive.

It didn't take long for them to discover the red-blue marks on his neck. The moment they did he was bombarded with questions. Team showed them with his hands that he wasn't able to speak at the moment, he wanted to buy enough time until tomorrow to decide how he was going to break the news to them. They agreed to let him rest with the promise that he would explain everything tomorrow they put a humidifier in his room so he could breathe easily, Pharm even made some chicken broth soup for him to have for dinner.

Pharm was like their brother and had his own room in their mansion with a few exta clothes to wear on the occasions that he stayed over. Ahn had sent him to his room to rest and had stayed by Team until she was sure that he was asleep.
The next day Team woke up early and went to take a bath. His voice was back but it hurt if he spoke too much.
In the shower he decided that he would just tell them everything, Pharm had to know about P'Dean being in the mafia and Ahn would get to know sooner or later anyways so he might as well tell them now.

They all were seated in the living room and Team started to recite what had happened. He and P'Win had gone on a walk when they were attacked by three men. Win was beaten up and team was being choked when Dean and Tul came and saved them. He skipped the part about him passing out to avoid panic. He said that Tul had drove them to the hospital and that's why they were driving fast. They asked him who the men were who attacked them. He told the two that Win's sister was in the mafia business and their rival had recently come back and sent men to attack Win.
He also told them that Tul and Dean are Win's bodyguards, that was why they had followed the two to the park and were able to get to them in time.

To his surprise neither of them were angry nor did they panic after he finished. Instead he saw what he thought was PITY in Ahn's and Pharms eyes.

" You aren't... Angry? " He asked them. That was a mistake...because their expressions immediately changed.

Pharm - " Oh yah we are Team! Were you even planning to tell us if we hadn't caught you??! "
Team opened his mouth to answer but didn't get the chance to speak.
" YOU WEREN'T WERE YOU? YOU WERE GOING TO HIDE IT! " Pharm cut in.

There was no use lying to them, they knew him too well, he shut his mouth then said in a low voice " I was going to tell you about P'Dean...."

Then he looked up into Pharms eyes "Aren't you angry that Phi hid the fact from you? " He asked

"Angry? No I'm not. I-Its fine, I mean it's not like we're dating yet.... He had no reason to tell me. I'm sure he'll tell me when he's ready" Pharm was sad. He felt bad that Phi didn't tell him even though they were so close.. But he understood, P'Dean needed time and Pharm would gladly give it to him.