Chapter 9 ~ 'Where were you guys?!'

Tenko's POV
"Tomura.. You disintegrated whoever that was.." I heard Touya mumble while I turned around and everyone was staring at me. "I-.. I didn't mean to- I-.." I was scared, I did it again?! I killed someone again.. "Tomura, It's not something bad.. You technically saved us all. We wouldn't have attacked that fast.." Touya come up to me and pulled me into a hug, I felt like a kid being comforted for doing bad.

But.. It felt nice being held by someone I like, Wait- "You moved quite fast Tomura that means your good at close distance combat." I nodded and pulled away from the hug. "I guess so, but we should still keep moving.." The six of us started walking back towards in the woods, we were completely lost.

We suddenly heard footsteps and screams. We all stopped, with our quirks activated waiting for someone to approach. Right at that moment a group of one girl and two boys came running, they stopped when they saw us all. Although they weren't on our team. "Wait.. You guys aren't our classmates.. That means-.."

"WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE BITCHES?! IT'S RUDE OF YOU TO RUN OFF LIKE THAT!" A girl's voice could be heard as Toga came running and immediately stabbed one of the boys. A few arrows got shot at the other boy and girl as Touya burned up the body of the stabbed male.

"Toga?!" "Kurono?!" Kai and I both yelled at the same time realizing they were together and Atsuhiro caught up behind those two. "Tomura! We've been looking everywhere! Where were you?!" Toga yelled, tackling me down and hugging me. "Okay yeah, good to see you too but get off of me-"

"No seriously, where the frick were you guys?" Hari exclaimed, while Atsuhiro caught up to us. "That doesn't matter, where were YOU guys?" Shuichi asked, putting his knife/sword thingy back. "We were looking for you guys." "Okay, now that we're together let's get going.."

"But before that." Me, Kai and Touya killed the males and females into ashes, blood and bones. Toga managed to get a sample of blood from each. Which was good news since that would be really helpful. "Can't we just go back already?! This is frustrating!!"

"We gotta get out of here first Smartass!" "Then why won't anybody try and move to get the fuck out of here?!" Touya and Atsuhiro started arguing while we just huddled together trying to figure out what to do. "Alright, We are lost, there are heroes almost everywhere and we don't know where Jin is either."

"That's fucking awesome!" Touya smiled in a sarcastic way. "Would you stop being a pain in the ass? I'll give you a hug later." I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Make that a kiss." I didn't bother and just started running while other caught up. "I have an idea! Out of all the quirks the nine of us have. Tomura, Kai and Touya can cause the most damage and Sako can capture a lot of things."

"Why don't we make a clear path so we know where we've been." Toga suggested while I just thought for a second. "So your saying, We should destroy the area and leave compressed marbles as markings?" I asked and Toga started smiling. "Exactly! That might help right?"
"She has a good idea now that you think about it." Kai muttered, we have quirks which do the most damage and destruction.

"Touya, Burn anything you can, Sako Compress whatever you can and leave the marbles here and there. Tomura disintegrate stuff and I'll destroy whatever I can. The rest of you stay alerted." Kai was basically leading us since he was technically the least dumbest out of us all. We all did as told eventually finding our way back. Turns out everyone was there, including Jin.

"Where were you guys?! I was so damn worried!" Jin yelled out, running towards us. "We should get going.. Good work guys!" Kai spoke leaving with Irinaka and Hari towards their own chaotic gang. "We got lost thanks to ASHTRAY!-" "Wait, ME?! I WASN'T THE ONE COMPLAINING THE WHOLE TIME!" I yelled back, starting an argument.

Toga's POV, because she's the best gurl in the whole book ✨

"Aren't they made for each other?" I asked Jin, who actually agreed with me for once. "Yep, They sure areee!" He exclaimed, rather happily, agreeing with me. "KISS ALREADY YOU TWO!!" I yelled out smiling at them, as they just stopped and looked at me. FROZEN.

"TOGA I WILL FUCKING BURN YOU TO ASHES!!-" Touya screamed at me, turning extremely red. While Tomura was just a frozen statue of redness. "Stupid Lovebirds." I chuckled to myself, while Jin nudged my arm, in agreement.

✩ 795 ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ! ɪ sʜᴀʟʟ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʟᴜғғ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ? ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ? 👀 ✩