Capture 5 ~ 'Do I like him..?'

Touya's POV
'Wait.. Does he really like me..? No, He doesn't.'
I thought to myself, Completely lost in my thoughts. "TOUYAAAA!! ARE YOU DEAD TOO NOW?!" I heard Toga yell.
"NO I'M NOT- STOP YELLING IN MY DAMN EAR-" Toga just gave me a dead look, scoffing.

"Sir- How are we suddenly dating, BY flirting ONE TIME?!" Tomura yelled at him, As everyone just stared at me. "I didn't do anything- So don't look at me like that-"
"YOU FLIRTY PIECE OF SHI-" Tomura grabbed my ear, yelling in full volume. "CALM DOWN! IT WAS LITERALLY ONE TIME- I WON'T DO IT AGAIN-"

"Your face doesn't say the same Touya." Shuichi called me out, Just giving a dead look. "Shut up and don't make him excited-"
"WAIT WHAT!?-"
"SHUSH, YOU HEARD NOTHING-"
I quickly covered his mouth as he went bright red, squealing once again.

Toga yelled out once again, Before Jin joined her. Literally yelling in the whole cafeteria. "TOUYA AND TOMURA SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"
"Would you two shut up already? My poor ears-" Shuichi whined, hitting Jin on the back of his head. "Rudee!"

"Should I have left you on the street corner where I found you both.." Tomura whined, regretting life choices.
"BUT CHA DIDN'T!!" Jin and Toga both yelled, slamming the table. "Alright assholes, Lunch is over-" I stood up and left them there, Probably a bad choice since Tomura could have Disintegrated them all for mocking us when we were flirting-

'Eh, I'll host their funerals.' I thought to myself before walking off to my locker, I saw Tomura come up to me from the corner of my eye, pouting and whining. "What now you big baby?"
"First, You shoved an apple in my mouth, THEN FLIRTED WITH ME. And now your gonna act like nothing happened?-" I just smirked at his words and lifted up his chin. "What, You want a kiss too now? You could have just asked."

"HOW ARE YOU SAYING THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE?!" He squealed, immediately turning red and covering his face in his sleeve. "Awhh, You get flustered so easily. Is it because I'm too much for you to handle huh?" I was technically going all out, I just wanted to annoy him. It's not like I have a crush on him or anything..

Right..? We're just friends..

"I swear to God I will disintegrate you if you don't stop-" I just stared at him, letting go of his chin. "Stop being a baby and let's just go." Tomura rolled his eyes, grabbing his backpack from his locker and coming back to me. Toga and Jin decided to tag along with us since Atsuhiro and Shuichi had already left.

I was walking in front with Jin on my left, Tomura and Toga behind us. "Touyaa! Look!!" Toga exclaimed as I turned around and saw Tomura having his hair tied up, "Isn't it pretty?" Toga smiled, tugging onto his hair as Tomura kept walking, a bit red.

"Yeah, It looks cute." I mumbled as I saw Tomura look up to me, with a very red face. 'Wait- WAIT, I JUST SAID IT LOOKED CUTE!?-' I thought to myself. "Thanks Touya.." I heard Tomura mumble with a small smile on his face. He honestly looked adorable.

At this point, I was starting to consider it. Maybe I did like him. JUST A TINY BIT. I mean it's only been two weeks since the six of us became friends. Eh, Although it doesn't really matter right now.

594 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗘𝗵, 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁. 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘆𝘆! 𝗧-𝗧

𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 :^