Chapter 8 ~ 'Disintegrate'

A/N : Okay so uhm, I messed up- in the anime Toga 17 and the boys are in their early 20's except for Jin and Sako their 30- So, If the boys are in high school, Toga would be in elementary school anddd-... That's weird.. So uhm, THIS IS AN AU NOW, Anything can happen in AU's so- lemme confirm their ages-

Toga Himiko : 15
Tenko Shimura : 15
Touya Todoroki : 17
Jin Babaigawara : 16
Shuichi Iguchi : 16
Atsuhiro Sako : 17
There! These aren't obviously the cannon ages because I forgot about Toga, but we're on track now. These are the ages from now on. But only in this book.

Also the teachers of this high school are past pro villains I guess?- kinda like how Mic and Aizawa are heroes and teachers.

I'm sorry for any confusion :/

Other than that, Enjoy :^
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Tenko's POV
After another hour of crying and dying in the damn bus, FINALLY we got there. Pretty surprised we got there alive. Everyone got off the bus and just stood in a line while the professors and teachers explained what we'll do today. It was basically training before we could really 'ATTACK'.

But for now, cabins were being assigned. "Alright, Boys and Girls will be separated because reasons." We all just looked over at Toga who was literally sobbing. "WHAT IF ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GUYS?! YOU EXPECT ME TO BE ALONE WITH A RANDOM BITCH?!" She yelled out, clinging onto Jin. "Please get off of me Toga-"

(IK THIS AU HAS DIFFERENCE AGES, I still don't ship Jin and Toga don't worry-)

After everyone was assigned to their cabins we started heading towards the camp. And of course I was assigned with Touya, GREAT!- I didn't unpack because, I'm not living here. If I ever need anything I have my damn backpack. Touya did the same. He just threw his pillow on the bed and stayed there.

"Well that was exhausting- I feel bad for Toga." I said, sitting down on the edge of my bed and looking over at Touya. "Pfft- Same, poor girl. That's the reason you should have friends of both genders." "That doesn't matter, she'll come around tomorrow telling us she made a new friend." I stated, flopping back and looking at the ceiling. "This is gonna be fun." I heard him mumble, walking towards me.

"And why is that?" I asked as I watched him come and lay down beside me. "Isn't it obvious? We finally get to like really attack. We've never had real fights with people who are really heros. It's mostly different classes against us remember?" I nodded because he did have a great point. "Let's go, I think it's time." Touya quickly got up running outside as I followed him.

All the students were in a line while we had little teams that would attack together. "Alright, Team one is Iguchi, Irinaka and Akaguro." Wait, Shuichi is teamed with those guys. One from the Hassaikai and the freak? "At this point I hope we're together with someone else." Touya whispered to me and I obviously agreed. "I don't wanna be teamed with random extrasss!"

I whined, clinging onto his arm. I hated waiting, just tell us who our teammates are already?! Slow poke.. "And finally team seventeen is Todoroki, Shimura and Chisaki." Touya just nudged my arm in a shocked look. "Wait what..? That masked freak?!" I exclaimed but in a whisper I suppose. "Let's just go Tomura."

All the teams basically stood in their own lines, waiting. "Alright, There aren't any rules. Since this is real combat please be careful. We will stay here in case anything happens." Just like that, the teams ran off into different directions. The three of us decided to go straight for the camp. "Alright, Touya will be the one to cause fires in the woods to attract attention then me and Kai will be the ones to kill. Sounds good?"

"I suppose, But that doesn't sound like the safest plan Shimura." Kai stated. "It doesn't matter, if we run into another team then we can obviously work as a group." I nodded and so did Kai. The three of us started heading towards the woods which was very close to the camp. "What does your quirk even do Kai?" I asked, looking over at Chisaki.

"It's called Overhaul, I can basically disassemble and reassemble anything to my desire. And by that, I can destroy and revive anything." He stated, looking at front. "Sounds over powered as fuck." Touya groaned a bit, not in the best mood. "Eh, But it's strong. Anyways I think this might be a good place." Touya nodded and started activating his quirk.

He sparked a little flame in his palm which caused the tree to catch fire. The fire spread quite quickly and soon it was covered with smoke and blue light. "Before you two suffocate, let's get going." We started running because, we all heard yelling. Thinking it was the heros.

But something happened, instead we ran into Shuichi's Team- The three of them were happy to see us since everyone was going crazy because of Touya's fire that occurred. We kept hearing screaming and cries which gave us a clue that people were near by. "We should get going.." Chizome mumbled as we all agreed and started running off.

But suddenly we were blocked by a shield, it was pink and round in which we were trapped. Kai stayed silent and suddenly started yelling. "EVERYBODY DUCK!" We all technically feel down due to panic as the shield disappeared and a random dude came to attack, Kai quickly destroyed the ground, making spikes and hills in the area.

"The hell did they go?!" Touya exclaimed, clearly not happy. "Let's just get to the cabins, I think the rest are already fighting and we're the only ones hidden."
"Ugh, This is so frustrating!!" "There's no time to complain, move idiots!" Six of us were together, where are the rest? I was mainly worried for Toga, Jin and Sako. But the others can die I don't give a fuck.

Third person's POV, Because I'm tired of Tenko now-

The group of six were running around the woods technically lost at this point, all of their quirks were activated and they all were staying very alert. "I feel like someone is following us.." Tomura muttered. Right at that, there was a huge explosion behind them. "You sneaky pieces of SHITT!!" Touya yelled causing flames in his palms and literally THROWING fire at the explosion. Luckily he got someone, the boy was on the ground coughing while his skin was burning.

"About time someone attacked! You all are pathetic." Kai exclaimed, destroying the body of the boy in a billion pieces, leaving blood on the ground. "Your pretty violent for a person that's pretty calm Kai-" Chizome spoke while Irinaka just nodded. "Well, that's our boss." Kai dusted off any dirt off of his sleeves and kept walking.

"A boss with a lot of sass and attitude." "Oh shut up Touya!" The boys kept walking until they reached the cabin of the the heros. It was empty, and quite. "Burn it up!! Nobody fucking needs this unless we kill them all!" Tomura looked at Touya, smiling technically giving him orders. "You got it boss." Touya played along and started burning more trees nearby which eventually led to a huge forest fire.

(FUN FACT : Touya's fire can actually spread faster then normal fire. So like, burning stuff is a much faster process unless you use normal fire like Endeavor or Shoto.)
Footsteps, more footsteps. Something is approaching.. Quick.. "GET DOWN!!" Right as Tomura yelled a huge explosion occurred behind the group of boys but then, it was ashes. Not from the explosion.

"Tomura.. You disintegrated whoever that was.."

☆ 1301 ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀss ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ :/ ☆

The Shy Kid - Shigaraki Tomura × Dabi <3 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें