🌹BROKEN PROPOSED🌹

Start from the beginning

Then xiang look at her he was burning jealousy

Xiang (with a fake smile): Yeah...your sister in law is right.

After hearing this they all get happy and lily huge xiang tightly.so was yuen.

Lily (happily): I love you sis...thank you so much because of you brother get agree to us.

Xiang (jealousy): You love her then what happen to your handsome brother...?

Lily (teasing): I love her but she love you...isn't

Both get blushing look at them sen and lily start teasing them alot.

In the evening other side Chen and Sofia came to the park on one is their expect then and they look at each others.sofia is about to say something but before that chen close her eyes.

Sofia (confused): Chen what are you doing...?I have something to tell you.

Chen (smile): Wait a five minutes because I also have to tell you something.

Then again he came trowed to her and get a ring box and open it then he get down from his one kneel.

Chen (smile): Open your eyes.

Then she open her eyes and get shocked to see chen.

Chen (affectionately): Ms.Li Sofia I Fang Chen is in.love with you from the start I was a flirty boy I use to have lot of girls around me but the day when I see you in that mole I feel I lost something important to me (smile) and yes...I lost something important to my life it was my heart you already take my heart from that day.I know you have feelings for my brother maybe you love him,maybe lot of things happen between two of you but I don't care about anything if you are yesterday time spend with him then I don't care because from today you are only mine.I doesn't get a chance to love you if I can I will be the only person around you.you are junhee of sofia or anyone I don't care because I just love you and I want to be with you...so did you like to be my life partner...?

After hearing this tears start falling from her eyes she feel like because of her he lost everything,he get down to the hell.

Chen (smile): Hey why are you crying...just tell me what your answer...I know I am the best for you.