strawhats x suicidal reader: we are here

tw 

( this is when they had the going merry, thus no franky and brook )

You would give your life to thank Luffy. When he took a nobody like you into his wonderful crew. Where you were able to make good friends and company. But the disaster is slowly seeping back again, as you began to overthink and go numb over your past, wake up in nightmares and have panic attacks.

What was the point of living such a life, with nothing but internal conflicts and hardships? Previous wounds ached terribly the more you thought about them, and there was nothing other than death to bring eternal peace.

"Y/n!!". You looked at the source of the voice. Nami was waving her hands towards you. Sanji had called everyone for dinner, and you were just overthinking as usual without touching your plate.

"Y/n, you haven't eaten your food". Sanji spoke. He was quite stern when it came to this stuff, but you did not feel like eating one bit.

"I'm sorry. I'll leave for now". Making everyone surprised with a statement like that, you got up from your chair and left the kitchen.

"What happened to her?". Zoro asked, concerned.

"She has been down for a few days now".

'''

The crow's nest gave a wide view of the sea. It was a calm sea under the dark sky. Peaceful and tranquil. Taking the silver object in your hand, you contemplated. 

'It's not like they won't find me here'

 The ship was occupied everywhere, every time. You had no other option. 

You wanted to do this badly. Bringing the blade to your wrist, you took a deep breath, shutting your eyes tight. The cold blade touched your hand, to which you slightly winced. Slowly digging it deep into the skin, you felt the liquid ooze out slightly.

I expected it to be painful.

The crimson liquid fell onto your skirt, as you began to go a little faster with both sides. It did not hurt one bit, no tears, no cries.

"Y-Y/n". The voice shook you. Looking towards the side, you saw Zoro, shocked with wide eyes. You pursed your lips, not knowing what to say. 

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING!". He threw the plate with food down, rushing to your side. Taking the blade from your crimson-covered hand, Zoro quickly pulled you into his chest.

"Zoro...".

I thought I had no one, but even at my very end, they are here.

"What happened?!". The other strawhats came towards the nest and had equally shocking faces. They went stone cold and the sight of your unconscious body, covered with crimson red on your clothes, lying motionless in Zoro's grasp. Nami had her hands on her mouth, shocked. Running towards your side, she brought your palm in hers, tearing up.

"Y/n chan!". Sanji yelled, picking you up towards the doctor's room, so Chopper can treat you right away. Luffy did not know what to say. He was shaken. 

"I thought I freed her from whatever she had going on". Luffy said, his strawhat covering his eyes.

"Luffy...". Usopp had his hand on Luffy's shoulder, patting him to calm the Captain down.

"Doctor, how is she?!". Robin yelled, coming into the room, as Chopper was bandaging your wrist, sighing with the tone of relief.

"She's okay. Why am I crying...". Tear-eyed, Chopper jumped down from the bed. Each of the crew members looked at your unconscious body as they silently wept.

Morning arrived, and none of them left your side. Nami and Robin sat next to you, while Zoro slept near the door with Chopper in his lap. Usopp, Luffy, and Sanji slept near the window side, taking turns to look after you, in case the girls fell asleep. 

Sanji got up, as the morning light hit his face. Looking at you, he walked over, eyes dried with the silent cries of disbelief and shock.

"How can you even think of doing that...". He said to himself, as he took your hands in his. Getting into the kitchen, he started preparing a lot of stuff that you enjoyed, keeping it healthy. 

Chopper was already removing your bandages and cleansing the wounds again, as Robin and Zoro helped. Usopp and Nami were next to their sides, waiting for you to wake up.

"Guys...". You spoke, slightly shivering.

"Y/N!". Chopper yelled, jumping on you. Nami ran towards your side, as she wailed, tightly squeezing your hand.

"You idiot!". She cried. 

"Y/n, what were you thinking?". Zoro asked, sitting next to you. He came off as cold, but he had the caring touch.

"I am sorry". That is all you could say. You felt extremely guilty as the ones in front of you considered you as one of theirs, to which you paid no heed.

"Whatever you are going through, talk to us. We are family right!". Usopp said, smiling softly at you. Nodding your head, you broke down, for Robin to pat your back and calm down.

"Y/N CHAAAAAAAAAN!". Sanji yelled, coming into the room with a bowl of soup.

"Shut up. She can go comatose with your yelling".

"Huh. What did you say, you big green nincompoop?!".

"Y/n". Luffy spoke. Everyone had their gaze on the boy, who did not express any other expression but dead seriousness.

"Luffy...I am sorry".

"Do you want to live, Y/n?". He asked.

"Luffy! What kind of a question is that?". Nami broke in but went quiet as she saw how serious the boy was with his question.

"Luffy...". You felt a little pressured by the question. You did not know what to say. You did not know how to respond with a positive note.

"Y/N! TELL ME! TELL ME THAT YOU WILL STAY BY OUR SIDE, ALIVE AND HAPPY!".

"How can I be happy...I am in discontent".

"Y/n chan...".

"We will make you happy". You looked at Luffy, who now broke into a big smile as he pulled everyone towards you. You couldn't help but cry in their shoulders, as everyone smiled, finally content.

"We are here. So lean on us Y/n". The captain grinned, hugging you tightly, along with the others.

"I will. I want to be with you guys...I am sorry". You smiled, finally in relief with teary eyes.

"None of that anymore. You are alive and well, and honestly that's what matters". Robin smiled.

"So marry me Y/n chan".

"What?".

"What...".

"Someone kill him".