New friend

"So Minho the loan documents...I have to customize it to each person?"

"Yeah and let me sign it after- oh and at work you call me Mr. Lee"

"Mr. Lee?...... sounds kinky, I like it!" Minho choked on his spit.

*20 minutes later*

"People deposit checks for only $2,000 dollar? (I don't understand Korean money) i thought checks only works for 6 digit numbers" Jisung said and Minho stared at him in confusion "Jisung not everyone is rich".

"And that's the sad reality..."

"Uh....get back to work!"

*10 minutes*

"I'm telling you these people bank account dry as fuck"

"Jisung!"

"Minho!" They both tease each other.

*5 minutes*

"I'm bored so like can we...fuck?"

"Jisu-" *Minho stops working*

"So you're thinking about it😏"

"No."

It's not like Jisung doesn't know what he's doing he just wants to trouble Minho. After a few hours of doing work he ask if he could take a walk around and Minho was okay with it.

He got up and stretch, while walking through the hallways he pass the front desk ladies and looked at the 16 cubicles filled with hard working people I'm boredddd what am I gonna do?! Jisung thought watching everyone. Then someone stood up and started walking pass Jisung "heyyy, I'm new what's up?" Jisung said stopping the guy "oh hi..." The guy said awkwardly and Jisung facepalm.

"I'm Han Jisung, what's your name?"

"Kevin....Moon"

"Oh nice name so like can we be friends?"

"Dude I don't think that's how it works"

"Oh you're straight forward I see" Jisung said turning away making Kevin laugh "honestly you're kinda funny wanna have lunch with me?"

"Wait when is lunch?"

"Now"

Ash! Minho was going to make me work through my lunch break, that damn asshole! "Okay let's go, let's make sure we're eating somewhere far" Jisung said smiling evilly and pulling Kevin.

*30 minutes later*

They were eating and laughing at a cafe "so you're parents bought you your own petting zoo!" Kevin said amazed by how rich Jisung was "yeah I was obsessed with those animals that I slept with them whole night!"

"Dude I could never. I asked my parents once for a remote control car and they got me a shitty push car. I was playing with that for years! Years!!" Kevin yelled traumatize.

"A push car? What's that?"

"Bro! Bro! This is how rich people is? Where do you spend your money man!"

"Bro I don't know! And I don't think it was my money... maybe Minho's.." Jisung said thinking about it "Minho?.....OUR BOSS!! Wait I'm confused you spend the boss's money....?"

"Yeah, well for you he's your boss and for me he's my boyfriend/ upcoming fiance" Jisung said with a slight smirk on his face but Kevin then calm down making Jisung confuse "sorry I thought you know him but you're just like all of us, crushing on him" Kevin said sipping on his apple juice.