Toy

Minho woke up expecting Jisung to be by his side but he wasn't "ah shit" he said remembering what he said to Jisung yesterday he knew he went too far Jisung's probably scared of him but that's not his intentions.

He got changed into normal clothes and left his room looking for Jisung. It had at least 10 different rooms Jisung could of slept in but they were mix up to all parts of the house and Minho checked every. single. one of them. He found a room that had a bed that was a little messy but no one was in it so he guess Jisung went to the kitchen.

He walked down and saw Jisung walking eating cheesecake "good morning baby" Minho said showing him a smile Jisung looked up and his mood dropped instantly "morning" he said in a low tone "I'm sorry for what I said last night" Jisung still looked away eating his cake "I see you like the cheesecake I got you" Minho said remembering the whole cheesecake he bought for them to celebrate last night but ended up arguing.

"Yeah I can't believe you still remember my favorite dessert"

"How could I forget that"

"You forgot me..." Jisung said squinting his eyes, Minho sigh "let's not talk about it"

"Well let's talk about something.. how about the marriage proposal" Jisung said raising an eyebrow "yes let's talk about it" Minho said calmly "I want you to marry me AND I know you're not ready but please we could make it work" Jisung scoffed "I still haven't finish school yet! Also how could I trust you!"

"Jisung listen, once we get married finishing school isn't necessary and I came back for you and yes I thought you would have waited for me but you seem to have moved on".

"Moved on? Pff~ you won't even a thought" lie

"I'm sorry to hear that but the person you never thought of is going to marry you or I'll at least make you give me a another chance" Jisung rolled his eyes "make?"

"You don't want to find out" Minho said in a deep dark voice making the younger look away, this guy thinks he would marry him after everything he did to him, hell no he walked away eating his cheesecake.

Minho wondered how Jisung got so..... ruined, he spent 2 years shaping Jisung the way he wanted him but within 3 years he got smart and grew up. Not to mention that puberty hit Jisung hard, he's freaking hot, his body developed and so did his fucking attitude.

Minho went to the kitchen and ate some food he bought from yesterday road trip, there wasn't any maids or butlers yet because some was coming from Minho's old home and the trip is long so they'll be here around the evening.

He ate alone....and went back up to his room but when he open the door he saw Jisung sitting on their bed "don't say anything..I just got lost so I decided to say there" Minho chuckled "you're allowed to stay here you know, it's your room too"

"Yeah...but guess who kicked me out"

"Sorry I didn't mean to"

"Fuck off, you meant everything you said and stop apologizing I know you don't mean it" 

"Jisung no talking back, don't make me repeat it" Minho said getting serious Jisung may not know this but Minho never apologize he rather be caught dead "stop talking to me like I'm a child! I'm not even your friend, I don't know why you even try" Minho felt hurt by his words, he didn't expect Jisung to completely forget about him.

It's like Minho was just there and once Jisung had other people Minho meant nothing. This is why showing affection only works in fanfiction "Jisung just know I own you, your parents gave you away" Minho said but Jisung wasn't going to believe him.

"Wow you're so proud of that aren't you? Ok let's just say my parents did gave me away I would have been a prostitute or a slave so what am I to you huh?" Jisung said standing up going closer to Minho.

"You're my fiance I chose that for you so you should be happy"

"Ha happy? Where. Answer this Minho, why did you chose me to be your fiance?" Their faces were inches apart "because I love you Han Jisung" Minho said with his genuine heart.

"Ohh really or was it to fuck me?" He continued "that day I came out and did my little dirty shit with you, you never saw me the same"

"Jisu-"

"Admit it Minho, you didn't look at me like the 16 year old Jisung I was, you looked at me like a little toy that you could play with, that you could fuck whenever you feel like-" suddenly Minho's hand grab Jisung neck, chocking him "listen hear slut, you're right, you are my toy I bought you so don't act like you're broken" Minho tighten his grip "I was trying to be nice but i reach my limit"

Jisung barely could breath but he smiled and said "aww p..oor d-daddy, he tr...ied to keep h-his dick in his pan..ts"

"JISUNG"