The hate that I love

Jisung came home wearing the clothes "Jisung how was school?" Mrs. Olivia said greeting him "it was good except when coke was spilled on me"

"Oh really, give me your clothes and I'll wash it immediately" she said and Jisung chuckled bitterly "ahh no it's ok...." he said walking away but Mrs. Olivia followed him "I can't allow you to wear clothes like that, it's probably soaked and sticky".

"Well yeah...but forget it, I'll be going on my room now" Jisung speed walk into his room, he sighed in relief not seeing Minho there. Mrs. Olivia chuckled devilishly and made her way to Minho's office "you're right, he did change his clothes, wow I did not expect that".

"I told you, he's not the same Han Jisung you knew before" Minho said keeping his eyes on the paperwork in front of him "yeah, I guess you were right" she sat on the chair in front of him "are you sure you're ok with all of this?"

"Are you worried?"

"Yes Mis.ter" Minho smile, Mrs. Olivia been with him when his parents couldn't, he considers her a mother figure more than his actual mother "oh dear, I remember when this love struck boy came home and stayed up whole night going through his school notes".

"Don't remind me of how I was" Minho said embarrassed "oh come on you were so cute and when your parents realize you wanted to study and take over their company they got a tutor and that same month you topped your entire class" she said getting happy thinking about all the good memories.

"Haha yeah, thanks to that tutor I made it through"

"No dear, thanks to that motivation you had inside you, the motivation that Jisung put into you" she said "yeah that motivation got me here with Jisung who hates me"

"He doesn't hate you"

"I fucked up Mrs. Olivia he's probably terrified of me" he said looking away "then why not be yourself and show your caring side" he stared at her "I'm afraid he leaves me, if I don't tie him down-" Mrs. Olivia interrupted "you both are growing up and when growing up you learn things I want you to figure this out don't make those drastic assumptions okay".

»»————-————-««

Jisung woke up and Minho wasn't there just like yesterday but he didn't come home last night. Jisung eyes traveled down and saw clothes on the bed, the same kinda of baggy clothes

I guess he was here he thought but shook it off, he got ready and put on the clothes Minho left. He went into the closet to get some extra clothes to change into.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Jisung yelled.

Mrs. Olivia was coming to see why Jisung was taking so long but when she arrived she saw clothes all over the floor and an angry Jisung "what happened dear?"

"Minho! That asshole cut all my clothes!" She looked closer and saw visible holes in all Jisung's shirts and pants 'after what I said yesterday he still does this he's really looking for Jisung to run away from him... Or did he do this before Jisung got home from school, he has a perfect pair of clothes on the bed so I bet he did it before I spoke to him'

"Calm down Jisung, I did this it was my fault I washed your clothes and-"

"IT WAS HIM! I JUST KNOW IT WAS HIM" Jisung angrily took out his phone and called Minho.

"Yes?"

"YOU FUCKING CUT ALL MY CLOTHES"

"......"

"TSK~ YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, I KNEW IT WAS YOU"

"Are you going to school or not"

"I'm not!"

"Good, then don't think about asking me to go back to school"

*Scoff* "You're threatening me?"

"Yes."

"I made the deal with you thinking I'll get a little freedom but here I am standing in my clothes graveyard!" 

"...." guilty Minho didn't know what to say it was his fault.

"You're a fuckin asshole!" Mrs. Olivia started panicking behind the phone, she started begging Jisung to stop talking "you know what, I'll wear the clothes, I'll let everyone see my new style".

"Jisu-" Jisung then hung up "it's my fault...it was childish of me-"

Jisung started looking through the clothes trying to find the one with less holes "Jisung dear... am... don't do this" Jisung ignored her and went into the bathroom to change. He came out with a shirt with holes from the back and front and a jeans with a huge tear going down the right leg "Jisung please don't" Jisung grab his bag and left the room, Mrs. Olivia followed him begging him not to go.

Jisung went out and saw that Chan didn't start the helicopter "sorry Jisung, Minho said not to drop you to school" Chan said.

Jisung calmly took out his phone and called Minho. Chan and Mrs. Olivia looked terrified they were basically trembling thinking about the punishment Minho would give Jisung.

"Tell Chan to drop me to school or I'll call that hot senior from last time to pick me up" that's all he said and hung up.

Chan suddenly got a message, with trembling hands he checked the message and it was from Minho saying to drop Jisung to school "uhh..ok let's go" he said, Jisung smirk and got in.

Fuck you Minho