Truth

"Thanks Hyunjin, see you tomorrow" Jisung said as he came out the car but suddenly stopped "can you stay just for a few minutes, I have somethings in my old room that belong to you".

"Oh yeah sure" Jisung nodded and walked up the stairs and knocked on the door "sir! What are you doing here?" A maid said "I...I came to see my parents, I have something to tell them but first let me get somethings from my room" he said and ran pass the maid. Making his way to his room he heard yelling, really loud yelling, it almost sound like his mother but she doesn't raise her voice, she never does. He got worried thinking maybe she was hurt so he followed her yelling and made his way into the dinning room.

Opening the door he saw his mother sitting on a chair holding her head "mom are you okay?" He said catching them off guard "Jisung what are you doing here!" They both said in shock "well it's a long story but we could talk about it after what's wrong?" He said motioning to his mother who look upset.

"It's business stuff son" his father said walking up to him "aren't you suppose to be with Minho?"

"Yeah but long story, i'll explain after but can I stay here for awhile?"

"Of course, did Minho yell at you?"

"Well... he broke off our engagement and told me to get out so yeah..." His mother immediately got up from her chair "how dare you!" she shouted "W-what?"

"Don't lie you ran away, he would never do that! Or probably you made him upset... what did you do Jisung!" She yelled and her husband held her back "mom what's the matter? I thought you would be there to help me out".

"Tsk~ he's not denying it, he's trying to ruin our reputation, you see that honey!" She yelled at her husband "calm down dear, I'm sure it was Minho's fault, you know how he is" he said whispering the last part "no dad it's my fault-"

"How dare you!!" She said coming out her husband's grip "are you trying to ruin us! We gave you everything and even the perfect suitor why are you making this hard!"

"Wait slow down, I'm happy Minho is my suitor or whatever it's just I made a mistake-"

"Yeah a mistake that'll cost us!"

"Wait.... dad please explain? I don't understand" Jisung said scared and confused "our company was failing when you were 15 and Minho's parents offend to help us, you know give us financial support but instead of money they wanted something in return and that was to get their delinquent son a suitor so we gave you up" his father explained and Jisung stood their shocked "Minho absolutely loved you and we benefited from it, his parents was so happy they decide to give us all the help we needed and then everything was smooth but it changed when Minho left for college in Amer-"

"College?" Jisung said.

"Yeah, he wasn't a delinquent anymore he was a straight A student and decided he wanted the best life for you so he kinda... bought you from us..-"

"HE WHAT!" Now it made sense why he kept saying he owns him "It isn't as bad as it seems...he just gave us a lot of money to make sure we don't give you to someone else" Jisung stared at them it sounds the fucking same "But you allowed me to date and you even knew about Hyunjin!"

"You're mother can explain that because it wasn't my idea" his father said and then face his mother who seem to have cool down "they stopped giving us money I got angry and threw you in school because I don't know what I would do if you were in front of me 24/7" she said in a monotone "thanks mom, now I know where I got the bitch attitude from".

"Yah! I protected you for long, I am your mother and as my son I want you to help us out now"

"You just yelled at me and now you're asking for my help?"

"Agh! I'm sorry Jisung but running a trade company is hard shit-"

"Yeah shit that you put my life on! You use me, you sold me without me knowing and you choose Minho as a suitor even though you knew he was fucking messed up and you're still here asking for my help?" He said and they kinda felt bad "the worst part is I'm technically going to help you because I'm getting Minho back".

"What really! That's amazing"

"Really that's all you're gonna say? Parents my ass" Jisung scoffed and walked away. He walked out the house and sat in Hyunjin's car "Jisung?"

"Can I stay with you tonight?" Hyunjin looked at him "yeah do you even need to ask" he said and they left. Whole night they were thinking about a plan and they got one, it was the best option but it's going to be kinda difficulty to pull off.

"Operation get Minho back is a go!"