Worried-

Minho didn't go back to Jisung's room that night so he was glad but now it's morning so Jisung had to get out of there because he doesn't know if Minho would come back. Jisung change his clothes and decided to go to school because all his friends would be there to help him. He went to leave but he forgot the door was locked, he started banging on it "hello anyone?!"

"Sir?" a butler who was passing by said "can you open the door please" and the butler did as he was told, Jisung thank him and ran out, he didn't go to the kitchen to get something to eat he immediately head to the front door.

As he was going to open it someone else open it from the outside "Minho!"

"What are you doing?" Minho said looking at him up and down "I'm going to school" Jisung answered nervously "not like that you aren't" Jisung was wearing a tight leather pants with a armless shirt and a belt to extenuate this waist.

"It's how I normally dress...."

"I don't like how you dress, go change" Minho said but Jisung didn't want to give in "no why should I".

"Jisung don't test me" Minho said still keeping a calm composure "jeez you're not in charge of me" he said rolling his eyes, Minho step closer which made Jisung step back ah he's mad!

Suddenly a car horn was heard in front the house, Jisung sigh as he push pass Minho and got out the door. Minho watched as Jisung got in the car with some guys, he clench his fist as the car drove away. He slam the door frustratedly and stormed off looking for Jisung's parents which he found in the dining room.

"Minho? Where's Jisung? he didn't come for breakfast" Mrs. Han said Minho walk up to the table and slam his hand down, they both flinch "who the fuck made MY Jisung a fucking slut!"

"What happened?" They said, completely ignoring the fact that he called their son a slut "who let's him dress like that?" He said staring at them with anger in his eyes "ANSWER ME" they both looked at each other "when he started going to school he started changing his style" Mr. Han answered, remembering when they went to buy new clothes for their son.

"School this, school that" he said in a mocking tone "didn't I say to not let him go to school!" They both nodded "whatever, when he comes back he'll never go to school again, pack his clothes he's moving in with me" Minho said and left.

Mrs. Han know that her son isn't going to like this but she knows Minho would take care of him and Jisung would notice it sooner or later.

*Jisung*

He got out the car not forgetting to thank the senior as he ran into the school. He look all over for his friend group but he didn't see anyone. He took out his phone and texted on the group chat 'where are you guys?' the replies he got hurt him.

'Jisung leave us alone right now'

'We don't want to talk to you'

'We need sometime ok'

Jisung sigh but suddenly he got a private message from Felix, it said the exact location they were and that was the back of the school. He quickly made his way there seeing everyone surround Hyunjin who looks like he was crying.

Suddenly everyone's eyes widened "Jisung leave" Changbin said walking up to him blocking his part "wait please let me explain" Jisung said looking at Hyunjin who looked away.

"There's nothing to explain" Seungmin said "how did you even know we were here?"

"I...am-"

"Felix..." Changbin said and everyone looked at him "I know Jisung didn't mean to do it on suppose so let's please hear him out" Felix said "Hyunjin please" Jisung said with desperation in his voice, he didn't want to lose his friends.

His eyes lit up seeing Hyunjin nodding "ok I'll just give you 3 minutes" Hyunjin said.

"Ok so..the guy I told you about? The one who was my childhood friend but we ended up falling for each other but then he left me....well he came back and he's forcing me to get married to him. I threw the ring away and he got mad and force me to break up with you. I didn't want to but he was scary, he scratched me on the cheek and locked me in my room" Jisung said all in one breath.

Everyone eyes stared at him in shock "but didn't you say he was good to you?" Felix said, Jisung told Felix more details about Minho than everyone else.

"He was good to me but I-i don't know what happened, I'm worried I don't want to marry him or be tied to him" everyone stared at Jisung's left cheek that had a scratch on it. They were in shock, they believe him because he's been telling them storys about Minho and how he acted and the scratch on his cheek is making them nervous for their friend.

»»——————————-««

We have a dangerous, possessive Minho at home waiting for Jisung and guess what the bitch does..... he freaking decided to not go home and stay with Felix for tonight.

"Thanks Felix"

"No problem, my mom loves you so it's not that big of a deal" Felix said putting down his book bag "Well not that...I mean thanks for messaging me, if you didn't they probably would still hate me" Jisung said taking a seat on Felix's bed "It's not that they meant it, they were just overprotective, you know".

"Yeah I understand" Jisung understood why they were mad at him, he join the group 3 years ago and the others were friends since forever so of course they would stick up for the people they knew longer but with Felix they instantly became close, they were basically twins that were born a few hours apart.

They had some work to finish up so they did that first, just like Jisung Felix doesn't live in the dorms the University provides he rather stay at his parents.

A few minutes after Felix mom call them down for dinner. While eating they were talking none stop and barely ate their food, Jisung is definitely their lost child, they all get along so well.