制限 ∙ 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

She bounced on the balls of her feet, testing her balance, eyeing her opponent. She wanted to buy herself time to calm down before beating the shit out of her pretentious ass. It wouldn't do to lose her cool in front of everyone. 

Jungkook had stepped forward on the mat and was stretching his arms, though his eyes never strayed from her. When her gaze shifted past his body to his face, it turned icy. His Adam's apple bobbed and she couldn't help but smirk. 

He was nervous. Good.

They circled for a minute, sizing each other up. By the time they stopped and put their hands up, Jisoo was livid. So much for not losing her cool. "First to three. Don't pull punches."

She swung a leg up towards his shoulder, but Jungkook blocked it with his forearm, digging his heels in to absorb the impact. "I wouldn't. Especially with you wanting to send me to the hospital."

"I sure fucking hope so."

Jisoo retracted her leg to follow with a  flurry of jabs, all of which Jungkook dodged. He had given up on trying to talk to her, to make her understand something not even he would in her place. Instead, he chose to challenge her for a spar like good old times, hoping she could relieve her rage for a while, and focused on not getting hit by her tiny fists of doom.

He kept on the defensive, surprised at how strong she had become since the last time, and wondered if she had been training more lately or it was just the anger towards him helping.

Jisoo dug for an opening, but he held strong. "Well, well, look at you. Always moving at a decent speed," she taunted and swept a leg under him, sending him crashing on the mat. "Oops. Looks like I spoke too soon—one."

There was a sympathetic hiss from the crowd. Jungkook groaned, arching his back to dissipate the pain before rolling over and pulling himself up. He knew she hated when he went easy on her because she was a woman. His spars with others were always different, more serious and it made her feel weak and helpless, two things she wasn't.

His eyes then turned dark and determined, making it unreasonably hard for Jisoo to stay angry with him. She could feel his stare on the back of her neck as she turned away, walking in a small circle to catch her breath.

Her eyes narrowed back, arms lifting to invite him. "Jeon?"

Jungkook stepped forward, leading with a fist. Jisoo caught it, grabbed his wrist, and pulled her towards him. She brought a knee up to his abdomen, but he blocked it with his other hand. When she was out of options, he moved to punch her, stopping just short of her face, then pushed her away. 

She fell backward.

"One," he sniffed, lifting the collar of his black tank top to wipe his face as he showed his back.

Jisoo's fists clenched in pure rage when she saw the visible nail scratches on his shoulder blades and the faint hickey on his neck. She was absolutely disgusted.

She took the opportunity he was facing away to charge him again. He could be stronger, but she was fast too and used her speed to drive him into a corner. Sitting on his stomach, a punch was thrown; one that Jungkook didn't feel by turning his head.

She retreated.  "Two."

Jungkook stood to his feet and Jisoo watched his brow set in a grim. She had never seen such a look on him before. He was always so relaxed and nonchalant. She wasn't sure if she liked it.

"Jisoo," he practically growled her name when she turned around. "So I'm sleeping with her, what's the problem? I told you that is part of the investigation. Part of the mission."