She began to kick the door and it barely broke. She stepped back and fully charged for the door. There she saw her. Amity blight tied up in a chair. Luz rushed over to untie the girl. Amity began to cry. As soon as she got loose her threw herself at Luz. They embraced in a tight hug. Luz held the girl tight as amity sobbed. "Are you ok? Did they hurt you?", Luz asked examining the girl.

She saw a red mark on her face. She knew what it was. "Who the fuck did this", Luz asked angrily. "It- *cough* it was", amity could barely get out. "'Me", Hunter said walking through the door. Luz looked at the boy. "Who the hell are you and what do you want with amity", Luz said standing up. "Oh nothing, I just needed her to lure you here", hunter said walking around Luz. "What do you want with me?", Luz said shaking. "To kill you duh, gain my uncles respect ya know", Hunter said pulling out a knife. "Why do you need to kill me?", Luz asked. "The same reason I killed your parents", he replied. Luz heart dropped.

She lunged at him. He quickly moved out of the way. He threw the knife at her and she dodged it. "LUZ!", amity cried out. Luz tackled Hunter. She began to throw punches. He kicked her off and punched her in the face. Luz wiped her lip and blood was seen on her hand. "You wanna put up such a fight huh?", Hunter asked spitting out blood. "You can just go out the same way your parents did", Hunter said pulling out a lighter .

He lit a trail of gas and ran out. "Byeee", he called out as he ran out the room. "FUCK", Luz yelled grabbing amity. She carried the weak girl towards the door. Luz tried to turn the knob but it was locked. She tried screaming for help. She looked at amity who didn't seem too good.  Luz began to give up when she heard familiar voices. "LUZ!", Willow called out, the rest of the group behind her. Willow opened the door and let them out. "AMITY!", they all said when they saw the girl.

They went to hug her and she cried. "I didn't think I would see you guys again", amity said. "Yeah right", said Boscha. "You can't get rid of us that easily". 'BOOM'. The group was shook and Luz caught eye to the fire being started in the previous room. "Guys we have to go now", she said. Boscha helped amity along with Edric.

They all began to run to get out of there. Luz however split off last minute to go finish business. Coughing from the smoke, she began looking for Hunter. She stopped, hearing someone. "Uncle we have to go, this place is gonna blow", the voice said. "AND WHOS FAULT IS THAT", a older voice said.

Luz peeked in and saw the same guy but with someone else. "YOU BASTARD", Luz said catching their attention. Belos smiled, "Ahh miss Noceda". "Don't call me that", she angrily said. "I don't see why we can't be friends", belos said. "Come work for me. We'll start somewhere new and fresh just like you've always wanted. Those people don't want you nor like you. Especially that girl".

Luz was done. "No. You're wrong about them and you're wrong about me. I'm done doing bad dumb shit just to make profit. I have friends who love me. A family now. I'll report all of this to police", she said. Hunter just observed. "I gave you a chance", belos said shaking his head.

Luz got ready to fight. She went and threw a punch which he caught. With his other hand he pulled out a dagger and stabbed Luz. Luz fell and clutched her side wincing in pain. Belos looked at her and walked out. "Now you can die just like your parents, pathetic", he spoke. "Hunter come on". Hunter followed his uncle out still looking at Luz. Luz tried to get up which surprisingly worked. While holding her side she made quick movements to get out.

Amity POV:
We made it out the bunker but something didn't feel right. "Wait where's Luz?!", I say panicking. "Shit", Boscha said. "She went to find him", I realized. "I'm going to get her". My siblings held me still. "You are too fragile right now to go and try to fight", Em said. "But shes down there still and what if-", I started until I heard another explosion. Smoke came out the top of the bunker. "WE NEED TO LEAVE", Boscha yelled. "I AM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT HER", I yelled back.

Just then coughing could be heard. "Luz!?", I called out. Luz came out of the hole in the bunker. I threw myself at her. I hear her let out a sharp cry. I look down to see her holding her side. I move her hand. I see the wound. "SHE NEEDS A HOSPITAL NOW", I yelled crying. Just then police, firefighters, and ambulances rolled up. I looked at my siblings. "We called them", they said in unison. The medics rushed over and grabbed Luz. I broke down seeing her get taken away. "Mitt- um amity, you should go too to get checked out", Edric suggested. I nodded and they helped me to one of the trucks. When I find that Hunter I'll make sure he pays.

Hunter POV:
My uncle and I took one of the back ways out. We hear police sirens and are trying to find a way to get out. "So what's the plan?", I ask him trying to keep up. "Oh my nephew, remember how I told you that god had great plans for you and one day your sacrifice would be very valuable?", he asked me. "Yes of course uncle", I said. He stopped which made me stop. He turned around and pointed a gun at me. My eyes widen. "Well then, your sacrifice is appreciated", he said cocking the gun. "UNCLE WAIT". *gunshot*

Belos POV:
I watched him fall. Did I feel bad? Not really, he was slowing me down. I had bigger plans now. I wont stop until that Noceda is dead. I'll do whatever it takes.